Kaizoku

by Straw Hat Creations
Kaizoku
An adventure like no other awaits you in this anime-style MMORPG.
Server password plss!
FUUUU TELL US THEEEE PASSWOOORRRDDDD NIGGA WANTS TO PLAY
game's dead?
In response to Scyrus123
The game is as dead as a dodo.
We were never going to see it release anyways.
In response to YipManYip
YipManYip wrote:
The game is as dead as a dodo.
We were never going to see it release anyways.

aww...well maybe, let's just see. I wanna see and play the game, I hope it's not another type of "Pay to Win" Pirate game, if you know what I'm talking about.
Well, it is true the game went through a process of deadness, metaphorically-talking.
I was in charge of a huge testing stage, which I couldn't even maintain for more than a day, totally sucks since this was an unfortunate incident, my laptop sadly broke, it was a bit damaged alteady, but it could not stand another day.

Hawk is still working solo on the game, and hopefully he can keep himself motivated until I get a new laptop.
Such bad news, and late.
In response to Fushimi
Fushimi wrote:
Well, it is true the game went through a process of deadness, metaphorically-talking.
I was in charge of a huge testing stage, which I couldn't even maintain for more than a day, totally sucks since this was an unfortunate incident, my laptop sadly broke, it was a bit damaged alteady, but it could not stand another day.

Hawk is still working solo on the game, and hopefully he can keep himself motivated until I get a new laptop.
Such bad news, and late.

ouch...that must have struck the team like thunder.
Indeed, I am right now on a laptop, but I don't think I will be able to use this other days, like, I am just lucky today.
Kinda sucks, but it's what we got, you don't know what will happen tomorrow... :/
Can i host ur game?
The games not finished, they do not need a host O.O
This game DEAD FOR SURE?!?!

I really want to play this game!!!
Why this Happening =(......
This is the best game in byond =(
I hope it can be realeased
It's not dead, although it is "sleeping".
As I mentioned above, I have no laptop currently and couldn't stick to the project. Amir has finished school, as far as I know, so he should be back to the project. Also will hawk. and I don't know how much time till I get back, hope its nit much.
projects dead?
No, just check the forum...
Why it take so long?!
All people have been waiting long time to play this game....
You can do this to ur greatest Fan!!!
ur all really means =(

im pretty sure its scrapped now that the coder is helping on a naruto game
Helping on NFF?!?

WHY U DO THIS KIDPADDLE WHY!??!

The coder always helped NFF... hell they worked together if i remember good enough,they have been in the same team,so next time inform yourself before...fire you really start becoming annoying...
I really wish the people working on this game would let us know that they're working on it, and how much they've got completed and what they're working on. By how little it's posted on it seems like they just upped and abandoned it.
well considering the coder is helping nff and making a pokemon game now lol chances r this wont be done till like 1-4years
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7