Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to Dracian88
Dracian88 wrote:
-glomps Kboy- yo :3

-Eats Dracian- Exams are nearly over!!!! *_*
My Sensei steffix has joined the team as a programmer and mapper!

:D

Welcome, Sensei!
Hello.

Enjoy,
Steffix
Good morning Steffix-Sensei~
so how's the development going?
Rennmstr wrote:

Hello.

Scyrus123 wrote:

I can safely say that the development is going pretty well. There is still much to do though but that's to be expected when people are working on a good game.

Enjoy,
Steffix
:D BUMP!

Sorry, I had to do that~
In response to Steffix
Steffix wrote:
Rennmstr wrote:

Hello.

Scyrus123 wrote:

I can safely say that the development is going pretty well. There is still much to do though but that's to be expected when people are working on a good game.

Enjoy,
Steffix

Yeah, as what's expected of this game. I wouldn't be surprised if it took the team for so long. Goodluck.
I might make a forum for this game pretty soon. Make sure to join it when it's made.

Enjoy,
Steffix
Introducing to you now: The new forum.

http://swordartonline.freeforums.org/

'Board Index' in the Menu will bring you to the actual forum.

Enjoy,
Steffix
Hiya Guys 3: The hub commotion is lower than usual so I decided to try and kick it off by putting up a new hub SCREENSHOT. This should give it a more "SAO" feel. Enjoy
~Kboy33!
I don't get what we're supposed to talk about other than asking how the development is going, which was just asked. If you want to offer up a bit about your life, your sister's if you have one. Be sure to include her age and physical description, you know, for conversational purposes.
Bro I can't see the screenie, It's bugged and it's like "ERROR" "ERROR" "ERROR" with alot of red.
In response to Kensei_Hirako
Kensei_Hirako wrote:
I don't get what we're supposed to talk about other than asking how the development is going, which was just asked. If you want to offer up a bit about your life, your sister's if you have one. Be sure to include her age and physical description, you know, for conversational purposes.

Yeah what he said *Ziiiiiip* For uh... Conversational purposes.
So about my sister hm?

She's 90ft tall, Likes to sing and goes by the name of The Grape Ape.
Long live the forums and its new features!!

Enjoy,
Steffix
cool
I'm introducing yet another forum because we are moving!
This forum has a lot more of features we can use in the future. So join the forums!

http://saommo.forumotion.com/forum

Enjoy,
Steffix
So...I'm back on the forums.
HBCCCCCCCCCC :D
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 51 52 53