Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to RedRamii
Craken ban me
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
love how staff aint on when needed start of match nosley as hidan runs up to me and gets my blood and tks me but hey staff aint ever on when needed i doubt shit will happen fail ass staff do your god dam job and deal with tkers who do shit on purpose

Dwice rage came to the hub. Oh shit.
In response to Math.W.Johnson
Math.W.Johnson wrote:
Dwice wrote:
love how staff aint on when needed start of match nosley as hidan runs up to me and gets my blood and tks me but hey staff aint ever on when needed i doubt shit will happen fail ass staff do your god dam job and deal with tkers who do shit on purpose

you got people who get banned for who knows what but when people purely break the tk rule on purpose they don't get anything but a warning so fuck off with that rage i want to see staff doing their job and taking care of ppl who tk on purpose ._.
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Math.W.Johnson wrote:
Dwice wrote:

you got people who get banned for who knows what but when people purely break the tk rule on purpose they don't get anything but a warning so fuck off with that rage i want to see staff doing their job and taking care of ppl who tk on purpose ._.
chill guys or you gonna look like children
PS: staff really arent doing shit
In response to Dwice
Hrm. Dwice does have a point to be absolutely frank. Like in G-Killa's case for example he was banned for whatever bug he was abusing. Far as i'm concerned Team Killing is the worst rule you can break, implying that it's on purpose. Don't get me wrong i'm not exactly "fond" of Dwice, because he throws fits and can be rather childish, but what he says does make a tad bit of sense. Regarding to the matters of "Activeness" Admins wise, I haven't been active enough to comment on such a thing due to personal matters i'm going through but instead of you guys complaining mindlessly, screenshots and evidence of rule breaking could be effective so the rule breaker can face repercussions when admins ARE active.

Also, you guys have to understand there isn't that many staff members. There's like what four? Assuming that have lives, you can't expect them to be on every hour of the day.
Sure more could be needed but it's a little hard when most of the people on Cosab have a tendency to rage all the time. A admin needs to have a high tolerance level, patience, fair, and experienced or educated. That's just my opinion. And if you guys haven't taken notice there's not to many people on Cosab that sum up to them standards.
I be on most of the time, I announce my pager and the link to the staff chat. If yu have a problem yu cud contact me or a staff on any of those methods. Theres ALWAYS at least 1 staff member on in the staff chat. Im usually on in-game too.
I love how dwice fails to mention that nosely tked him out of anger for the previous match.He stalled for an easy 20 minutes due to not wanting to fight me in a tobi vs oro match....even inside dimension.....that's no excuse for the faggotry of tking,but dwice commited his own little bullshit and fails to mention it quite a bit when he does.
LOl i knew when i left for a little bit their was going to be some type of rage on the comments.
well i blame the part zerok choosed the gms like yatero is racist and he made she gm?
the people that would be epic gm and can play this game a lot of time are like in zerok's not gonna be gm list (of course soul and ramii are good gms and the comment above this paragraph)
Zerok doesn't have a 'not gonna be gm list' :L
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:
well i blame the part zerok choosed the gms like yatero is racist and he made she gm?
the people that would be epic gm and can play this game a lot of time are like in zerok's not gonna be gm list (of course soul and ramii are good gms and the comment above this paragraph)

Yatero being racist doesn't change if she is a good gm. Cause you know, being racist and still using the GM verbs with no ab00se is fine. At least for me.
pff, i think he choose the gm alright O.o why you hate em so muuch? and how come you think Yat racist?
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:

lrn2english
Yatero sayid in ooc Brs are bunch of nubs and they all should get banned, also she used to abuse her verbs when i killed her to boot me and most of the gm are afk
Sometimes we need more hoster.i cant host because (not 100% sure) i use wi-fi.
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
Sometimes we need more hoster.i cant host because (not 100% sure) i use wi-fi.

I dont know how host T.T
i would be an epic host but i dont know my ports
By the way, I am still banned from Nekokitty's server for using Kiba's dynamic marking on her...
Yeah mah shell got suspended should be fixed in an hour or so
In response to Detective100
Detective100 wrote:
By the way, I am still banned from Nekokitty's server for using Kiba's dynamic marking on her...

By the way, there's quay server that you can join. Fuck nekokitty's server.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 115 116 117