Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
That list lacks Kushimaru, and is therefore irrelevant.
In response to Super3222
Super3222 wrote:
1. Your reading my comment
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my comment.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts

Copy and paste this to different hubs and you'll be a real pimp.
i didnt checked if u skipped 9

In response to Darkrunner22
Darkrunner22 wrote:
That list lacks Kushimaru, and is therefore irrelevant.

We got a moron here.

That list posting shit is 10 years old. I guess it just showed up on cartoon network and super loved it lol
In response to Shanal
Your post lacks Kushimaru, so it doesn't matter Shanal.
Wow People cant even play itachi anymore Straight up I used phoenix flower one time killed killer be and he says im spamming it no one even was around and yet everyone claims to have seen me spam I when I used it 3 times the whole match no one seen me use it twice killer b, I killed him with an upper cut and a phoenix flower I hate how everbody hates me an conspires against me once 1 person says one thing and they all claim to have seen it when I was impossible or them too then get me banned because someone doesn't like that I killed them meanwhile it was a legit kill I didn't eve hit him with 2 I dint even press it twice what are are people going to say when phoenix flower is fixed an people use it to kill someone they will still say " OMG THE SPAMMED PHOENIX FLOWER BANN THEM meanwile they do it once ITS PATHETIC Zerok tell your Mods to stop picking on me and sart checking into what I do or watch me because its not fair for me we I don't abuse and get blame and banned for stuff im not even doing not too mention as soon as they see me kil someone th all star saying shouldn't G-Killa be baned? its like they are literily such haters just want me banned cause someones good and can kill them there just looking for excues
Does it matter what people say? Im not gonna ban yu off that alone. All I said was don't use the jutsu at all on itachi, zerok should upload the fix soon.
In response to G-Killa69
wow G-Killa whether this istrue or not....wow
well ramii it does because kurei gives into it its like hes ready to bann me just because he don't like me
G-Killa is like this.
G just ignore them they bitch over everything for example take Andrewonly when he bitched at me for "abuse"
he not just only used itachis pheonix but he also spammed it, And when he spammed he Team killed half of the akatsuki

Last time i playid with him he used chibaku inside hero spawn (it was scrambled and he was hero) and killed 6 heroes, also another time (scrambled 2) he was vill and was at villain spawn he used chibaku and tked all villains and killed none enemy
So... NekoKitty11 has banned me from her server for using Kiba's pee attack on her, complaining that the yellow screen is permament afterwards... I found that hard to believe, as I did it already a couple of times with Kiba in other servers and rounds and recieved no copmlaints, so I requested for a proof (It is easy to just get a printscreen, no? XD.

Her proof? she gave me a ban without actually giving me an actual reason... wow O_O
Wait a second... "Actually giving me an actual reason"... ok, I need to use a bit less of anything with the noun "actual" in them, "actually" XD
How the heck I get ban for sealing 4 people with Itachi when I got jump by villians, it wasnt like I was using the ban jutsu. How can I not get a warning or boot for whatever I did? Neokitty why do you ban so fast, when I dont rage at people and even diedsoul said he liked me. Wtf ban lol thats alittle too much....
Ok now I see what happen you little stupid bitch NeoKitty ban me cause I sealed her, you little cunt how the fuck you ban someone for killing you. I didnt even know you existed until today and you ban me for killing you. Fuck you and fuck your life I wont ever go on your server!
Sorry for the problems yu guys have been having. Stupid hosts are just too common. Ill handle it.
Lol, oh wow, seems a few people are banned from Kitty's server, thought it was just me. Anywho, I'm currently banned for using chidori senbon on NekoKitty (Kitty thinks being stunned by chidori senbon is a bug)

#BanningMarathons
In response to Nonentity
Nonentity wrote:
Lol, oh wow, seems a few people are banned from Kitty's server, thought it was just me. Anywho, I'm currently banned for using chidori senbon on NekoKitty (Kitty thinks being stunned by chidori senbon is a bug)

#BanningMarathons

I think she is just saying it as an excuse, actua- oh... I was about to say "actually" again...

By the way, just to let you guys know ,it seems she uses an IP ban.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 115 116 117