Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to Victorcoelh
Victorcoelh wrote:
Will they add Eternal mangekyou sasuke susano'o, Madara, Hashirama, Tobirama, Sarutobi, Yondaime, Chakra mode naruto, Tailed beast mode killer bee and naruto, Tailed beast bomb, 4 tailed Mini-Tailed beast bomb, Naruto chakra mode Mini-Tailed Beast Bomb, Kyuubi Chou Tailed beast bomb, Kabuto posesed mode,Juubi summoning for madara and Juubi Mega Chou tailed beast bomb, Hachibi and Kyuubi 5-Mini-Tailed beast bombs and a combo which they throw 10 together.
I REALLY DOUBT THEY ADD THAT AND THIS IS OUTDATED IN THE MANGA/ANIME!

Eternal sasuke is in. Madara is made. Hashi is made. Tobirama sarutobi and minata are done. Kcm has to be made. Tailed killer bee is done. All the juubi stuff idk. Tailed beast bomb is probably going to be easy. And no we aren't adding something that op like a 10 move combo xD
Message from host:
Okay, who was Danzo?

Danzo (Super3222) says: ME
Message from host:
WHO THE FUCK FAILED AS DANZO?

Danzo (Super3222) says: Come at me
Sasuke (Amitch11) says: lol
Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: LOL
Message from host:
YOU SACK OF SHIT

Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: XD
Mangekyou Sasuke (Goku ssj max) says: LOL
Danzo (Super3222) says: YOU HOST OF SHIT
Kabuto (Kenpachi zaraki13) says: LOL
Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: Well he didnt fail this entire day.
Asuma (Disturbance2) says: Rofl
Mangekyou Sasuke (Goku ssj max) says: LOL
Message from host:
I AM HOSTING YOU

Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: Mr. Host I got 10 points amirite? :O
Danzo (Super3222) says: AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: HE managed a lucky kill on me.
Mangekyou Sasuke (Goku ssj max) says: EPIC LOL
Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: That doesnt happen often.
Asuma (Disturbance2) says: ahhhh Nice Super3222 ;D
Message from host:
YOU BROKE SHINO MAN

Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: I GOT TEN POINTS AMIRITE MR. HOST!?
Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: Like seriously danzo.
Danzo (Super3222) says: YOU BROKE THIS SERVER'S INOCENCE
Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: If I were still up.
Message from host:
SASORI GOT TWENTY POINTS

Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: Wed most likely be winning.

Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: *Totally changes those points as extra credit on the test* WOO! :D
Sasuke (Amitch11) says: dam you chakra
Sasuke (Amitch11) says: LOL THT DONT WORK
Sasuke (Amitch11) says: LOL
Danzo (Super3222) says: AFK
Shino (X-PrincessMolestia-x) says: Poor ino.
Danzo (Super3222) says: Gotta go out to get pizza.
Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: INO GOT WHAT!? :O
Neji (Manskan) says: bitch
Asuma (Disturbance2) says: rofl
Sasori (StrayCatJinx) says: kk Super
Asuma (Disturbance2) says: neji owned
Message from host:
Shino still got raped tho...
lol <- isnt me o-o what server was this
quay where do u get those epic icons u use as your byond image
A place call pro city
A small suggestion of sasuke obtaining ems
Alright it goes like this....
After itachi dies..
Tobi get a jutsu that has the ability to take the eyes from itachi and transplant them sasuke
But sasuke has to stay still for one minute(like sage mode)
And sasuke reflexes,speed,jutsu,etc increase 40%
Can go susano'o as much as he wants with no blindness but has a major c/d 1:30 minutes wait time.
Coolcomes, sasuke just obtained EMS after taking itachis eyes exatly...
BUT u forgot sasuke just transplant itachis eyes when he get blind so i suggest tobi jutsu just works if sasuke is total blind
noo it would be better if Saskue could only stay in susano for a little like 30 seconds at a time with the 1:30 cuz nubs would spam tat too much and iut makes them invincible

KENPACHI RAGEQUITS!
Check out this funny series
Jay's life
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bg3UJvTOq4k&feature=plpp
in anime sasuke chakra runs out when he uses susano'o.
So while in susano'o it will draw more and more chakra for each stage and each amateratsu sword sasuke uses it will consume 40% Of his power and each punch susano'o delivers it will consume 5% of sasukes power, also staying 1 minute in susano'o will draw 10% of sasukes powers, if his power reach 100% he will lay down just like gai when go out of 7th gate and will stay 1 min like dat
Victorcoelh wrote:
So while in susano'o it will draw more and more chakra for each stage and each amateratsu sword sasuke uses it will consume 40% Of his power and each punch susano'o delivers it will consume 5% of sasukes power, also staying 1 minute in susano'o will draw 10% of sasukes powers, if his power reach 100% he will lay down just like gai when go out of 7th gate and will stay 1 min like dat

In the anime it totally doesn't say after 100% usage to lay down for an hour exausted xD

In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:

In the anime it totally doesn't say after 100% usage to lay down for an hour exausted xD
To be honest i just sayid: in anime sasuke chakra runs out when he uses susano'o about the anime the rest are all my opinion for how the game should be

Victorcoelh wrote:
Quay400 wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:

To be honest i just sayid: in anime sasuke chakra runs out when he uses susano'o about the anime the rest are all my opinion for how the game should be

I hope it never becomes how you see it xD
In response to Quay400
Quay400 wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:
Quay400 wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:

OMG SO CONFUSE
Gaara/Kushimaru Bug.

i'l remove the pic for a while though.it has a little detail i dont want you to know

I cant get out since u can only get out if you get damaged.
but gaara perfect sand defense cant get damage,so,i must wait untill my chakra turns 0 and let someone hit me.
In response to MuC GuN
MuC GuN wrote:
Quay400 wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:
Quay400 wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:

OMG SO CONFUSE
Yes buddy, its confuse get the facts
Why the FUUUCK do Mei's lava effet shit last forever!? You can be hit just once by one of her projectiles with FULL HP and it will keep draining life no mather what you do or how long you wait untill you die, it drains even faster than fukin poison!
and there is no way to frekin cure it
In response to Samsone700
Samsone700 wrote:
Why the FUUUCK do Mei's lava effet shit last forever!? You can be hit just once by one of her projectiles with FULL HP and it will keep draining life no mather what you do or how long you wait untill you die, it drains even faster than fukin poison!
Nigga, eat a potato.
It heals everything.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 115 116 117