Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Thanks Scyrus ^^.

And Renn, the sandwhich I was gonna give you didn't have chicken...It...It had the opposite of chicken!

TURKEY! (Without any gravy ;-;)
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Lmfao.

rofl

RAWR!
GRRRR!
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Lmfao.

rofl

RAWR!
GRRRR!

**Runs to house and runs back with a portion, then casts a spell**

Ru..Ta Ta GI -IP yo..gee SI!!
**looks at the magician** "What?" he thought. "GRAAAAWWRRRR!" **he transformed into a werewolf and goes to bite the magician's head to death.**
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Lmfao.

rofl

RAWR!
GRRRR!

**looks at the magician** "What?" he thought. "GRAAAAWWRRRR!" **he transformed into a werewolf and goes to bite the magician's head to death.**

**Watches the transform and tries to bite me** Girl says,"Oh, well...you going full power?. This is very interesting." **Cloaks self and sets a duplication ring on the ground** She whispers,"This going to be a fun toy to bring home to Trinit." **Begins the short-term of circle duplication**

Spl-it...form..justn Ra Di-Fi!

**was still able to smell her and just ate and chomps her, unless she has something up her sleeves, we don't know xD**
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Thanks Scyrus ^^.

And Renn, the sandwhich I was gonna give you didn't have chicken...It...It had the opposite of chicken!

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO YOU MONSTER!!!!
I give up xD
In response to Rennmstr
Rennmstr wrote:
Kboy33 wrote:
Thanks Scyrus ^^.

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO YOU MONSTER!!!!

:D KEKEKEKEKEKEKEEKE!

And Scyrus and HBC that was a nice RP you had dere xD
Continue!!
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Lmfao.

rofl

RAWR!
GRRRR!

**Watches the transform and tries to bite me** Girl says,"Oh, well...you going full power?. This is very interesting." **Cloaks self and sets a duplication ring on the ground** She whispers,"This going to be a fun toy to bring home to Trinit." **Begins the short-term of circle duplication**

**was still able to smell her and just ate and chomps her, unless she has something up her sleeves, we don't know xD**

**Appears on a roof watching from afar** she says,"That's a sight to watch. Good thing I didn't stay. Bye stranger." **Cloaks into the night**

**seems to be working on pack** **A werewolf watching on the roof bites the magician and can still sense her with his smell** "High Five!" Scyrus waved. "GRAAWRR!!!" the werewolf replied. "*can the magician still survive?****TO BE CONTINUED...**
Why...Why am I never on when this is being hosted? T_T
In response to Exorbital1
Problems come up. Hosting times are random. Meep. Meep.
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Lmfao.

rofl

RAWR!
GRRRR!

**Appears on a roof watching from afar** she says,"That's a sight to watch. Good thing I didn't stay. Bye stranger." **Cloaks into the night**

**seems to be working on pack** **A werewolf watching on the roof bites the magician and can still sense her with his smell** "High Five!" Scyrus waved. "GRAAWRR!!!" the werewolf replied. "*can the magician still survive?****TO BE CONTINUED...**

She speaks from behind pack,"Haha...I hope that wasn't your last trick? I'm not here or there. I'm everything and everyone." **Perform a blink of my eye and the wolves fall weak to the knees** She says,"I will destroy you all or you can join me. I'm give you a day to come to a conclusion." **Vanishes into mist** She whisper,"I---I...will.....be bac-k." **The wolves are now able to move as soon as the lady is gone**

"Grr...." the duo werewolf are now getting ready for the coming war that would soon destroy the world.
**The duo werewolves still are not on their werewolf state but their blood red eyes burning in fury...suddenly hundreds of werewolves(twilight size) came out the giant trees as the duo transformed. The leader of the werewolves transformed showing his silver white fur.** "We will fight for humanity!" **All together, the werewolves war cried** **The hundred werewolves present are the most elite of the thousands of them, but not only the werewolves will fight. The griffins and the giants, the dragons of the sky will fight with them too, all the warriors of the Earth against the evil army of the magician** "Gather your armies human!" the pack leader growled.
**A dark figure loomed over everyone and everything in the darkening skies. His shadowy robes flapping violently in the wind as he watched everything from above** "Mortals.."
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Scyrus123 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Lmfao.

rofl

RAWR!
GRRRR!

She speaks from behind pack,"Haha...I hope that wasn't your last trick? I'm not here or there. I'm everything and everyone." **Perform a blink of my eye and the wolves fall weak to the knees** She says,"I will destroy you all or you can join me. I'm give you a day to come to a conclusion." **Vanishes into mist** She whisper,"I---I...will.....be bac-k." **The wolves are now able to move as soon as the lady is gone**

"Grr...." the duo werewolf are now getting ready for the coming war that would soon destroy the world.

**A day has pass since the werewolves struggle with the magician** A voice creeps from the nightness,"Heheee...I hope the choice is right with yourself. I will force you. What is the side you fight for?" **Comes out of the shadows as a pinkish-white mist color, while the sky is rainy in the distance. Ths sun is suddenly covered in fear of my appearance: black robe, black hat, chains around my left arm and 3 rings of different colors on the right hand, 2 on the left hand, an amulet that's glows at when something enters the area(30 Ft.), pants are faded blank, but it has something mystery about the a look of them, boots are solid brown and out of color with the rest of sight, and other items on her body that was very strange. **The werewolves look at me with with a threating terrible that could kill the soul of man** She says for all to hear,"What is everyone's fate to be? You only get one chance. Get me your answer now." **Looks at the pack leader with a smile to control anyone**

poke
:)
In response to Ripper man5
Ripper man5 wrote:
:)

lol
hey Heart, i know you won't listen to any of my explanations but... c'mon...im sorry! im really sorry! i dont care if you report and ban me! ill just keep on changing my IP and create alts endlessly and kept on saying sorry until you forgive me. This is to prove that I'm not that kind of man you think I am...T_T I'm just really sorry
Forgive Jerry! Idk what he did but he is sorry!

Also guyz, got any ideas for QUESTS in SAO?
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Forgive Jerry! Idk what he did but he is sorry!

Also guyz, got any ideas for QUESTS in SAO?

Item collection quests
Rare hunting quests
Point A to point B quests
Ect
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 51 52 53