Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
wow real no lifer ramii follows me on every server just to bann me fucking pathetic especially since the last time you warned me about it was 2-3 versions ago whats your problem you obviously realy hate me or something
G Ramii is not following you you just happen to be on the servers that he does and you do some pretty stupid shit so he bans you and if he hated you then why the time heart banned you he unbanned you?
In response to Baby Insanity Wolf
Is he the male or the female?
No halo he just straight comes and banns me as soon as he logs in I don't be doing anything stupid. so obviously he looking for me man straight up he be a bitch over one thing that happened 2 version like 3 versions ago they said my warning were wiped and straight up he banned me for it only logging out 1 time
Shit happens?
If yu get banned for bug abusing something once, even earlier, and get caught doing it again later, odds are yu never stopped. Too bad gaykilla. Too bad.
If yu dont want any problems, just dont do the bug, its not that hard. now stfu.
Shi happens? you mean yur following me around too bann me fore something you gave me warnings for like 2 months ago your pathetic and have no life this is part of your day now too look for G-Killa69 or else it ruins your day yea I know how you are a real nerd and your previous comment just proves you got hate for me as well I thougt I was only banned till next V? well it came out why areyou still banning me?
See what I don't get is, you have the nerve to complain and complain and complain. About how you get banned on every server and how you're so hated by Rami. But the funny thing is, YOU caused all of this. YOU were the one that bug abused on various different occasions. YOU were the one that was to hard headed to heed the warnings that the multiple different admins gave you. YOU are the one that won't stop hoping on various different servers when you know you're supposed to be banned, far as i'm concerned Rami's being nice with you. Considering how much you've been playing even under your ban it actually quite the surprise your ban isn't extended. So how are YOU going to complain when everything single thing that's happened you've done to yourself. I'm not agreeing with this btw, but even IF you were warned two months ago does that make it right to abuse the bug again? Why can't you play the game without abusing the bugs it has? Do you really fail that hard?

Also I know you, instead of a logical reply to this. You're probably going to rant and cry about how I am on Rami's side etc. etc. You're probably going to swear, use foul language, rage like a two year old as usual. That's fine however, because that's just another reason why people don't like you and aren't too thrilled with you. Just think about it for a second.

P.S. I'd just like to note, I never comment on this thing so for me to do so. You got to be pretty damn annoying/stupid.
In response to Youarenotthefather
Youarenotthefather wrote:
See what I don't get is, you have the nerve to complain and complain and complain. About how you get banned on every server and how you're so hated by Rami. But the funny thing is, YOU caused all of this. YOU were the one that bug abused on various different occasions. YOU were the one that was to hard headed to heed the warnings that the multiple different admins gave you. YOU are the one that won't stop hoping on various different servers when you know you're supposed to be banned, far as i'm concerned Rami's being nice with you. Considering how much you've been playing even under your ban it actually quite the surprise your ban isn't extended. So how are YOU going to complain when everything single thing that's happened you've done to yourself. I'm not agreeing with this btw, but even IF you were warned two months ago does that make it right to abuse the bug again? Why can't you play the game without abusing the bugs it has? Do you really fail that hard?

Also I know you, instead of a logical reply to this. You're probably going to rant and cry about how I am on Rami's side etc. etc. You're probably going to swear, use foul language, rage like a two year old as usual. That's fine however, because that's just another reason why people don't like you and aren't too thrilled with you. Just think about it for a second.

P.S. I'd just like to note, I never comment on this thing so for me to do so. You got to be pretty damn annoying/stupid.

^^^ "buddy your the one who says "oh Gkilla is in I better go tell rami " go sucks so more ramii dick and just too comment on the message you wrote you must be on it really hard just saying n2m I never used It on various occasions not latly anyway just that once and they said my warning were wiped clear so how is logging out just once after being told my warning were wiped clear a bannable offense? maybe just a boot which he did but the next time I logged in he fucking banned m anyway without even giving me a chance either way its pure rage and yournotthefather go sit on ramiis dick some more
Okay,COULD YOU NERF MEI'S LAVA?! I mean as sasuke Lava hit me and i subbed.but lava still hurts me.Besides mei could spam it over and over again.
@Thehumandog

To be honest, I think they will never nerf it. Some characters are better than others. Get used to it.
Lol G killa you just went along with everything I said you were going to do. You cursed, said i'm on Rami's Side, raged like a child. Thanks for proving me right, ya' know only a idiot could walk into a trap they were warned about. Point is, you abused a bug which you were told not to do various times before, doesn't matter if you were warned 1 year ago to even 1 minuted again. You still were warned and despite that you took advantage of it once again. That's why you're banned. Get over it.
G-killa, Youarenotthefather and Rami stfu all of you. It is annoying already. Take this dispute somewhere else. All I can see are comments full of rage and bad grammar. By the way, G-killa, your grammar gives me cancer, seriously.
G, who said yur warnings were wiped?
I wouldn't wipe them. If I ban yu for bug abusing 1 bug, and I see yu do it again next v, I wont warn yu.
I booted yu first, but then I thought that I have been giving yu too many warnings and shit each time with no results. So I banned yu. Not from rage.
Bitch here more for extended ban
RedRamii wrote:
Super3222 wrote:
Or just only watches the channel on Monday's.

Thats the only thing his dad lets him watch. His dads like

I don't get where your coming from, but it's a load of bullshit. ._.
straight up yournotthefather shut up and get off his dick and stop trying to petend and say your so smart and perceptive cause your not and it wasn't a trap or atleast not a very good one anyway cause within the trap you've been proving that you suck ramiis dicks basically but anyway rami straight heartstrike said my warnings would be wiped straight up talk to her she will tell you n2m I thought I was unban when the new version came out? you cant just extend my bann for no reason
In response to G-Killa69
G-Killa69 wrote:
straight up yournotthefather shut up and get off his dick and stop trying to petend and say your so smart and perceptive cause your not and it wasn't a trap or atleast not a very good one anyway cause within the trap you've been proving that you suck ramiis dicks basically but anyway rami straight heartstrike said my warnings would be wiped straight up talk to her she will tell you n2m I thought I was unban when the new version came out? you cant just extend my bann for no reason

Sound like ur butt hurt
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117