Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
Alright Haruka. Seeing i still havn't been added to the hub as staff, I think i'm just gonna stop here. You can keep the things i made for the game, but i wont be working with this anymore. Keep in mind, it doesn't take that long to add someone to a hub or as a hub administrator.

This might not be the place to say this, but i also think we should cut the connection.

Good luck with the game though

- Niro
...Eeerm
In response to Niro1
shouldn't that have been a private message or something?
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Alright Haruka. Seeing i still havn't been added to the hub as staff, I think i'm just gonna stop here. You can keep the things i made for the game, but i wont be working with this anymore. Keep in mind, it doesn't take that long to add someone to a hub or as a hub administrator.

This might not be the place to say this, but i also think we should cut the connection.

- Niro

Team dedication has been fell a few points.

This was to be private.

And, being impatience with being added to game Hub. Dumb and self-centered. You are an idotic person in my opinion.

I'm being tempted to un-fan this game.
In response to HeartBrokenCrime
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Niro1 wrote:

- Niro

This was to be private.

And, being impatience with being added to game Hub. Dumb and self-centered. You are an idotic person in my opinion.

Who are you to judge me? Mind your own business. You keep commenting about things like you know what you are talking about. You just seem arrogant to me.
You don't know the whole story, so please just shut up. :)

It should maybe have been private, but i also said "This might not be the place to say this". So don't think that i don't know what i'm doing. Cause i know.

If this little thing is tempting you to un-fan the game, meh..
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Niro1 wrote:

- Niro

This was to be private.

Who are you to judge me? Mind your own business. You keep commenting about things like you know what you are talking about. You just seem arrogant to me.

It should maybe have been private, but i also said "This might not be the place to say this". So don't think that i don't know what i'm doing. Cause i know.

Aww, such madness. Cute.
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Niro1 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Niro1 wrote:

- Niro

This was to be private.

Aww, such madness. Cute.

Madness? Rofl. You're the one that's tempted to un-fan.
I never was. I fanned this game, because of Kboy. I'll try the game and see how it is.

Anyways, byes "Owner".
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
I never was. I fanned this game, because of Kboy. I'll try the game and see how it is.

Anyways, byes "Owner".

Have a great day.
So I leave for like, what - half a day and this happens?

Reason I haven't added you to the hub.

1st. After going along with that Stupid N:E thing, I haven't really trusted anyone. You guys brought that on yourself (not you fans).
2nd. I have over 11 exams in 4 weeks. I'm revising and trying to enjoy life a little.
3rd. I haven't had any additions to SAO from you in some time. I meant no hard but I saw a lack of dedication which is why I call SAO a "Solo" project.
So much trouble, us fans dont want fighting between you guy. Everything needs to be smooth
It's already sorted out.

I have myself, Yuuto and Leon helping me with this. I'm thinking of putting the game up every few days for test runs too ^-^
stating when
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
I'm thinking of putting the game up every few days for test runs too ^-^

Place a schedule, so fans can know when to get on.

The only problem with that is I'm not sure if it's going to be definate (say one day I say tuesday and it dosen't happen). I want to avoid dissapointment!
First Floor Boss Room:

http://puu.sh/2ofCf
awesome ^_^
Ty :D
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
First Floor Boss Room:

http://puu.sh/2ofCf

YaY!!!
:D Get Hyped People!!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52 53