Sword Art Online

by Kboy33
Sword Art Online
Sword Art Online! Play to the death!
In response to TonyT108
TonyT108 wrote:
is it almost ready to be able to play, its getting closer and closer, i cheak everyday, MY DEDICATION!!!!!!, hehehe, good luck (Y) i hope it doesnt get discontinued

As everyone knows, I haven't EVER quit a project. Usually they are put on hold but I work on them secretly. I mean...Uhhh...

BUT!

I have no intention of discontinuing SAO. After all the hard work and effort put in by the team and even retired members, I don't think I would be able to look at myself in the 100,000 mirrors I have surronding me in my hobbit. Then again, Kayaba would be proud that I did something evil :D
Is there BYOND Membership classes/items?
Not really, since I think it would be sorta mean to have a little separation between BM's and normal users (since some people aren't allowed to get it).
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Not really, since I think it would be sorta mean to have a little separation between BM's and normal users (since some people aren't allowed to get it).

What do you mean by 'some aren't allowed get it"?
He means some people either do not have the money to buy it, or some are to young to buy it :/
In response to Exorbital1
Exorbital1 wrote:
He means some people either do not have the money to buy it, or some are to young to buy it :/

Oh, ok.
What's the estimated time to alpha stage :D?
In response to Dracian88
Dracian88 wrote:
What's the estimated time to alpha stage :D?

It's what your "Heart" desires. Lmao.

**Sarah**
This is for people who want the chance to get or get extended BYOND Membership.

You will have to read the instructions, which are stated clearly for all to understand.
AWESOMENESS, i bet if more people know about byond they would search for a SAO game and this would spark up their light XD
In response to TonyT108
I have a way to get the player base greatly increased. I need to get a few practice runs at the game first.
Alpha has no ETA. I've got exams soon x_x.

Also, want to message me/post your pitch, HBC?
Never got to exactly test the game >.>
so test the game then
In response to TonyT108
TonyT108 wrote:
so test the game then

I cant if I keep missing the times the game is being tested =.=
Likewise.
Game hasen't been tested by anyone except me for a long time :O.
wow,XD,thats bad to miss the times it is tested
In response to Kboy33
Kboy33 wrote:
Game hasen't been tested by anyone except me for a long time :O.

Give it a test run tomorrow.
compared to the last hub this hub has never got anything on it anymore, i mean really was everyone more active when i was around more :P yes kboy i havent forgotten about this game, im not gunna give up on something i've been waiting for
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52 53