Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Also some things I've noticed is how Deidara is extremely fast for being a ranged fighter. Most Pein paths are extremely slow. I figure that Animal Path should get a significant speed boost when on the bird, as right now that isn't the case and he is extremely slow. Also the Asura Path is too weak, his melee does little damage as does his jutsu. I gues his damage and speed should be buffed to make him more of a threat. Also perhaps giving Asura two lives could work, in his second life he could look like this: http://i35.tinypic.com/24n4efa.jpg It would work like Sasori and I gues in this second shape he could have increased strenght and speed.
the fuck man you boot me cuz my blindness meter was bugged it was at 75% and i relogged and got booted
theres another prob though cause sasuke has got his ems now(soon) susano gonna be unlimited :/

and it would be cool if we could get some naruto pts charecters in here
Relogging for blindness isn't allowed. Do it again and ill boot yu again ^^
I"ma Get Straight to The point Tourney is Fucked up (sorry for Rudeness) Evryone atcking each other in the spawning place An subbing into the arena.

can u plz Fix this, maybe u should come more often to to see for ur self
DiedSoul needs to get calm...
i used chibaku on villain spawn in scrambled while i was deva whit math and him on my team( villains )
A fail summoning + the fact math put naruto and them he put me on fire made me think about chibaku for everyone sub
for this minute i forgot abotu shinra tensei can put out fire so i sayid guys i will use chibaku i will give u guys 10 sec to say if sub is on cd
No one sayid nothing and i chibaku'd after the 10 sec
NO ONE SUBBED and them died blames me for that heroic atitude(if the poeple on the team wasnt such a bunch of tards) and say i tked all the team on purpose and wanted to make my team lose....
then he bans me....
FAIL GM
Died is one of the nicest mod's. What yu did was quite retarded lol, chibaku can last over 10 seconds for people on yur screen.
nah if i gave them 10 secs to say something about it they are the stupid people...
and if u be smart you will see... the log right after vilain spawn have acces to the under log making it possible to sub before the chibaku ends and survive it
Yu didnt need to chibaku, let them do them, why did yu think yu had to save yur entire team by killing them .-.
Another thing I've noticed is how overpowered and unrealistic Danzo is. Which mainly comes by the fact that Danzo has 11 lives. I propose a much more realistic method which could also apply to Tobi: Izanagi will become a Jutsu rather then a live. You will need to activate it which will take a certain time, you can also deactivate it also taking time. When you activate it will make you unkillable while a Izanagi counter runs. That way you will have to decide whether to use Izanagi or not when not in combat as it has suddenly become much more fragile. So dying when you haven't activated it would mean permanent death. This would be more true to the Anime/Manga as well, and considering that the 2nd Mizukage has a unique invulnerability it shouldn't be that hard to accomplish.
Danzo is fine, hes weak as fuck lol
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Danzo is fine, hes weak as fuck lol

He used the "F" word...

In response to Phalanx300
Danzo is weak xD
Danzo is spammer and weak....

I CALL IT PATHETIC
Hm,I think of doniu's idea about BIJUU invasion seems good.
Besides in the anime,Naruto can sense in his Sage Mode.
Also I was wondering that sora and his false kyuubi form is added.
Danzou coulda been op af if he used his shisui eye that was coverd but he didnt cause he was saving it for tobi cause he thought tobi was gonna join then sasuke started spamming arrows lika noob so he didnt get a chance to even use decent wood styles nor and sharingan genjutsu other than izangi
In response to Harpie_lord
True dat
Naruto sage mode sensing would be pathetic at this game current sensing...
Naruto sage sense checks the location and the power of the chakra so it should off see ppl Chakra and Health using his sage mode which is not able to be abled whit the current game
Harpier is right about danzo but also he used his shisui eye to blow himself up before tobi could pick up the eye which was easy to pick up since sasuke last move was getting helped by a strong genjutsu making danzo thinks he still had a izanagi eye
why is it falcon lazorz can reboot over and over and over again when people pick naruto and nothing happens to him? than when he gets called on it he bans said person? why can he straight up ABUSE things without getting introuble?
Dwice, it's simple. If you don't like what falcon does on his "Server", There are plenty of other servers you can join.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 115 116 117