Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
G-killa, you did use itachi after we told you not to. And I was going to ban you then and there. You relogged blind-ness a billion fricken times, and you abused itachi other ways.

Ontop of that you won't stop literally HARASSING me, and if someone is harassing anyone it's in violation of rule #3. Report me all you want, however I have the other mods along with the playerbase to back me up. This isn't a fight your going to win. Try all you want.
So G-Killa, you admittedly continued to abuse a character after being warned multiple times and then you sexually harrassed a mod and then they banned you? Damn these abusive Mods!!!
He never harassed a mod. She had it coming for being so open to him :/ Hes being unbanned. I completely disagree with the ban.
rolf really
Who cares?

In response to Kurei of the Flame
Kurei of the Flame wrote:
Who cares?

OMG This fucking noob Bubba5444 as a Mu in tourney use dust and teleport to someone that isnt in arena and wait cd go down, and when his spliting technique end, he teleport to regen --' plz ban him
wth my computers icons started ...shaking?
In response to Haloghostman
Haloghostman wrote:
wth my computers icons started ...shaking?

For the 2nd Mizukage, I gues he clam shouldn't be able to move. And when he summons the exploding clone he should lose the ability to perform any other Jutsu, since in the Manga it showed that it weakened him a lot.
In response to Phalanx300
Phalanx300 wrote:
For the 2nd Mizukage, I gues he clam shouldn't be able to move. And when he summons the exploding clone he should lose the ability to perform any other Jutsu, since in the Manga it showed that it weakened him a lot.

Clam doesn't move fool Derp.
The clam does move, it follows the Mizukage around and anyone who comes near it. Also, A suggestion regarding bubble bombardment, as awesome as it is to LOL spam it and kill everyone, it does need a increase in cooldown and/or a casting time increase of like 1-2 seconds. Other then that, i'd say the Mizukage's fine in levels of power.
the clam you see doesn't move. If the real one moves its a bug and its suppose to be fixed bombardment got nerfed already i don't think its such a big deal. It doesn't follow him thought :l
The clam tends to follow your closest teammate. Which is why I suggested it. And making the clone should be a last resort as it showed that it really weakened the mizukage (so max 1 clone and it makes him unable to do other moves). And I agree that the bubbbles should perhaps take some time to appear instead of being instant.
That's the fake clam. The real one is exactly where he summoned it, invisible.
SOOOOOO i see alot of things wrong with a phew charecters. like 1.uchihas when there in susano'o stage 1 they dont take much dmg and there dmg is increase where as there dmg should be decreased by like 10% and there combat shouldnt be increased. aslo the ms blindness shiz.....yeah 3& every 2 seconds which is kinda stupid(imo) because it should be like a shield that can be reverted. it should go down like 1% every 5 seconds.stage 2 2% every 5 seconds. also dmg should be increased by like 25% and dmg should be decreased by 50%(since its not full susano'o). stage 3 should be 3% every 5 seconds. no dmg should be taken and dmg should be increased by 75%. in terms of amat tsuki and all that it should do it like kakashis and do 10% each kamui use.and btw itachis susano stage 3 speed needs to be increased a little its way to slow. ik alot of people will disagree and a phew will agree but i think its stupid blindness speed. sasuke went susano full for like 20 mins straight.
1 thing you're not taking into account is how OP that would be. Sometimes I have to go against making a jutsu just like the anime, because doing so would be so OP it's futile to even try and face it. The mangekyou drain is suitable, and skeleton is the 1 with melee buff. Amaterasu and tsukuyomi are good at their % increase due to it can take down anyone. Bones would be pretty useless if it only slightly reduced damage. The way I've done it, they can be used startegically.
hi
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 115 116 117