Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Why don't you guys come to an agreement and help each other with the other's game and stuff?
Why don't yu go and make me a sandwich.
I DELETED V26 NOW ZEROK HAS TO KEEP UPDATING WITH THE OLD MOVEMENT SYSTEM HAHAHAHAHA SUCK A DICK ZEROK NEXT TIME DON'T LET ME HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!
In response to Gorachi Ashi
Gorachi Ashi wrote:
I DELETED V26 NOW ZEROK HAS TO KEEP UPDATING WITH THE OLD MOVEMENT SYSTEM HAHAHAHAHA SUCK A DICK ZEROK NEXT TIME DON'T LET ME HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!

Who are you and why does your name sounds so familliar.
He a troll admin :).
In response to Eternal_Memories
Some guy?
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Gorachi Ashi wrote:

He's played all 3 sidescrollers
This is comment station, not chatbox, there's chatbox in byond.
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Gorachi Ashi wrote:

EM Its cause hes played your NEM game and abused on it a while back. I tried reporting him but apparently no one cared enough to actually ban the asshole. Also Gorachi..I'm glad you finally are with the rest of us, all against Zerok. Thank you for deleting the V26 You've helped all so much.
If don't like version don't play....Did you guys even see what Zerok type by keeping old movement? Later or soon he'll have "Shutdown" the game as it be unplayable with new stuff being as in updates. Honestly, I like new movement and of course you'll encounter abundant of bugs but that what making new thing does. So if you don't like stick with 25.5 or find another side scroller that appeal to you.
Well he doesn't have a choice now because i deleted it hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Woah woah woah I'm not with anyone, don't pair me with all you faggots. Gorachi does what Gorachi does and Gorachi decided to piss off Zerok.
Gorachi Ashi wrote:
Woah woah woah I'm not with anyone, don't pair me with all you faggots. Gorachi does what Gorachi does and Gorachi decided to piss off Zerok.

So you're pretty much one of those faggots who use programs made by decent programmers to delete his files and you declare yourself as a "cool guy" for destroying another guy's work? I can't understand why you became an Admin on this game, you sound really idiotic.
\/ This.
Eternal_Memories wrote:
Gorachi Ashi wrote:

So you're pretty much one of those faggots who use programs made by decent programmers to delete his files and you declare yourself as a "cool guy" for destroying another guy's work? I can't understand why you became an Admin on this game, you sound really idiotic.

Didn't make a program he lives close to him.
After reviewing all evidence, we can conclude that gorachi is an idiot, case closed.
For God's Sake...
This is a Comment for Games, not a Person...
Gorachi Ashi wrote:
Well he doesn't have a choice now because i deleted it hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you truly deleted it, there aren't really any words. You took something zerok has been working on for so long now, his piece of his that he has poured a lot into a destroyed that?

Who decided that you could do that, Who gave you that power? No one did. And it's pathetic that you have to do that. Truly sad and pathetic.
xD First off, UnknownMurder I must say, Caps do not look good on you buddy, they make you seem mad. You mad bro? This is a comment box for the game yes, but Gorachi is a admin to this game, which is a subsection of the comment section so your comment is invalid. Good day.

Secondly, Heartstrike, It sort of is Sad and pathetic but it also teaches Zerok to be more careful if it was actually done, plus I heard that Zerok deleted V25 So if he had really deleted V26 He has to start all over. lol Also I'm pretty sure he didn't pour a lot into this. If he did it was probably only up to V12? Or V22?

And finally as a last note, V26 plus whatever little mini updates such as .1 .2 .3 etc. Still come up as fail, Even though i hear that Zerok says to play V26 in order to get V27 I say fuck it and lets Strike and play V25 to show we love it more than the new shit he gave us.
You guys do know that Gora is just a giant troll, right?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 115 116 117