Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
There's no point in even posting on here anymore, lol; nothing's gonna get done about anything, really, until the next Armageddon.
And I'm gonna tell Leviathan the same thing I told Akira: stop taking shit out on me on the game, go find me in life and fight me, instead of sitting at your computer and doing what you wish.
y am i banned by host e.e
It wasn't by the host; it's a pretty thing called an IP ban.
Which the MGM has, unfortunately.
Normally it's what happens when you disobey the rules enough, but this time (for me), it's when you have enough dirt to get anybody banned, and when you break rules that one person takes personally because said person's the one that made them to become untouchable.
Hi Whitney,I was playing SoL ,when a S rank started.A dude,said for me quit the game for him enter in kage cycle.I left,and i was going to enter in another account for see when it finish.I entered in Metal Gear Solid account,and it were saying "Banned by host: Access denied.".Ok,probaly he is banned,but i was going to enter in my account and were saying same thing.I think than it is a bug,please Unban me.
GUYS DONT PLAY THIS SHIT! GMS HERE ARE AWEFULL AND ACT LIKE CHILDREN. GAMES GOOD BUT NO POINT IN PLAYING WITH GMS CONSTANTLY ABUSING THEIR POWERS. I DONT SEE THIS GAME STAYING UP FOR LONG. SPM NEEDS TO GET OFF HIS LAZY ASS AND REMOVE EVERYONE WITH POWER.

And if you look out towards your left, you see a noob raging probably because he/she died from a random village ninja. Here's a word of advice, son. Don't post your rage on the forums, us trolls love to feed on your anger, yum!
hey why server is down for so long time ??????'
i really want to play but need like 10 hours to restart a game
i hope theres a wipe..and also Ban-list wipe :O
In response to SiMo94
SiMo94 wrote:
i hope theres a wipe..and also Ban-list wipe :O

that would be pretty sweet o_o i'm waiting for a wipe xD
Doubt there's going to be another wipe lol. Only been maybe a month since the last one.
In response to Yami Incarnate
Yami Incarnate wrote:
Doubt there's going to be another wipe lol. Only been maybe a month since the last one.

but no one took it srsly...evryone is afraid to train and get aboosed by GM and banned!
In response to SiMo94
SiMo94 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:

but no one took it srsly...evryone is afraid to train and get aboosed by GM and banned!

It's true.. a wipe won't help with these lame admins.. We could use akira's server back, where admins atleast had to check the difference between actual AFK training, and people that are just macro locked and not paying attention. Where people could ask for help to any admin.

Admins are also pretty untouchable, and accusing them of anything will just get you into a shitty situation and ultimately banned.. I've seen an admin use the change hair bug, fair enough it's a minor offence. Regrettably there was another admin there at that time and decided not to punish the abuse. I only had it hard when that same admin jailed and BRANDED someone for 3 days for minor bug abuse.. I believe it was something like using jutsus inside of a safe zone.
In response to Uminox
Uminox wrote:
SiMo94 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:

It's true.. a wipe won't help with these lame admins.. We could use akira's server back, where admins atleast had to check the difference between actual AFK training, and people that are just macro locked and not paying attention. Where people could ask for help to any admin.

Admins are also pretty untouchable, and accusing them of anything will just get you into a shitty situation and ultimately banned.. I've seen an admin use the change hair bug, fair enough it's a minor offence. Regrettably there was another admin there at that time and decided not to punish the abuse. I only had it hard when that same admin jailed and BRANDED someone for 3 days for minor bug abuse.. I believe it was something like using jutsus inside of a safe zone.

-If you don't answer while on a afk check (while training/macro locked) you are afk training... that's why I always ask for them to relog. as I do the afk check if they don't they obviously afking...
And for the guy tyhat was branded and jailed for 3 days is not the first time he abuses,he also was village kage training on a safe zone to not lose it.And like I said he has GREAT history of bug abuse...
In response to Andy24
Andy24 wrote:
Uminox wrote:
SiMo94 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:

-If you don't answer while on a afk check (while training/macro locked) you are afk training... that's why I always ask for them to relog. as I do the afk check if they don't they obviously afking...
And for the guy tyhat was branded and jailed for 3 days is not the first time he abuses,he also was village kage training on a safe zone to not lose it.And like I said he has GREAT history of bug abuse...

That be fine if we get more then one minute, for instance. I get a call from my boss while my character is macro locked which happends to last 3 minutes. While searching for the file my boss needs there happends to be an afk check and so, i'll be jailed for afk training while i'm just not paying attention. Fair enough, you guys don't want to invest to much time into afk checking. I have no problem with that up until the point that after being jailed for 30 seconds, i'll get online on a guest key.. and you'll claim that i was afk training so i'll recieve the same punishment as someone that might have been afk training for a longer peroid.

And ok, the guy had a history. He wouldn't be the first to be jailed for 2-3 days for something like that, my point was that the admin witnessing the bug abuse did nothing. If rules are suppose to get enforced they should be on everyone.. no exceptions because they happen to have an admin status.
In response to Uminox
Uminox wrote:
Andy24 wrote:
Uminox wrote:
SiMo94 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:

That be fine if we get more then one minute, for instance. I get a call from my boss while my character is macro locked which happends to last 3 minutes. While searching for the file my boss needs there happends to be an afk check and so, i'll be jailed for afk training while i'm just not paying attention. Fair enough, you guys don't want to invest to much time into afk checking. I have no problem with that up until the point that after being jailed for 30 seconds, i'll get online on a guest key.. and you'll claim that i was afk training so i'll recieve the same punishment as someone that might have been afk training for a longer peroid.

And ok, the guy had a history. He wouldn't be the first to be jailed for 2-3 days for something like that, my point was that the admin witnessing the bug abuse did nothing. If rules are suppose to get enforced they should be on everyone.. no exceptions because they happen to have an admin status.
the biggest abuse is 'mute' verb...if u disagree or piss off a GM or if they just dont like what u say u get muted/ip-muted and even ooc verb taken o_O

Hmm...intriguing hope everything is okay whit.
In response to SiMo94
SiMo94 wrote:
Uminox wrote:
Andy24 wrote:
Uminox wrote:
SiMo94 wrote:
Yami Incarnate wrote:

the biggest abuse is 'mute' verb...if u disagree or piss off a GM or if they just dont like what u say u get muted/ip-muted and even ooc verb taken o_O

Easy you gotta go to answer the call just stop training is simple as that.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 109 110