Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Yu made a video without me in it.
Heart Broken.

I'll film another one with a low numbered Server, because whenever I film one with a large amount it's either one of the two options.

Get Trolled Automatically
Get Spawn Killed
Super it post in the Facebook fan page.
Anyway its really enough teamkill...i joined a game it was only 2v1v1 i used sage mode and then Kyuubi Naruto (NarutoHeroMMaster) just come jump over me and then bumm a rasengan to my ass and he just says it was accident but he killed their other teamates too ...
In response to Istvan234
Istvan234 wrote:
Anyway its really enough teamkill...i joined a game it was only 2v1v1 i used sage mode and then Kyuubi Naruto (NarutoHeroMMaster) just come jump over me and then bumm a rasengan to my ass and he just says it was accident but he killed their other teamates too ...

I told you to shut up, rasengan can hit teammates because it's a bug. It wasn't meant to be and you won't just take it as it is. You tend to hold a grudge because you are weak minded. Like I said on the game Suck up your pussy and take it in.
Super3222 yes rasengan can hit teamates but 1:i used sage mode 2:he use rasengan on me because itachi is coming 3:shut up because you are on HeroMMaster's side you must say im noob?...
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Victorcoelh wrote:
well falcon its easy he bans you cuz yu a fag ^^

In response to Istvan234
Istvan234 wrote:
Super3222 yes rasengan can hit teamates but 1:i used sage mode 2:he use rasengan on me because itachi is coming 3:shut up because you are on HeroMMaster's side you must say im noob?...

If you know that rasengan could hit teammates you wouldn't be bitching here. You would just shrug it off. Who the hell cares if he uses sage mode? Don't tell me to shut up you dumbass. And who the fuck told you I'm on NarutoHero's side. I'm just here to tell you the truth that your a real fucktard.
The heated 1v1 between Quay and Rammi Who won :L?

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wl3eKn2OOIQ
If you guys want more 1v1 action fights then it's decided. BETA v28 will have more modes. There will be tourney mode, which the game itself will handle. There will also be a FFA mode.

On top of that, I'll be changing capture the scroll mode. The scroll will spawn in the middle of the map. You need to get it back to your base to score. When that happens, the scroll and everyone else respawns. 1st to 3 wins.

Scrambled teams mode will also be put back in the game all fixed up and easy to tell sides.
In response to Zerok Kaiba
Zerok Kaiba wrote:
If you guys want more 1v1 action fights then it's decided. BETA v28 will have more modes. There will be tourney mode, which the game itself will handle. There will also be a FFA mode.

On top of that, I'll be changing capture the scroll mode. The scroll will spawn in the middle of the map. You need to get it back to your base to score. When that happens, the scroll and everyone else respawns. 1st to 3 wins.

Scrambled teams mode will also be put back in the game all fixed up and easy to tell sides.

Can't wait until Tourney Mode, finally.

Mind adding a Desert Map Zerok?
1st Hokage: Sherwood355
1st Kazekage: THErookie75
1st Raikage: Sers000
1st Mizukage: *Vacant Position*
1st Tsuchikage: DiedSoul
1st Otokage: Yatero23
1st Amekage: *Vacant Position*
Villain Emperor: Gorachi Ashi
Akatsuki Leader: Beatle Juice
Falcon lazorz wrote: