Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Lol 1 fag after another.
Seriously?
In response to 8123tom
8123tom wrote:
Lol correcting me, Thank you sir.*

who let the BRs get in?

Aren't you a Br? And who are you talking to?
I didn't insult you. You insulted yourself quay for you and someone were having a discussion on how you're Zerok's right hand. and the other guy said Which hand does Zerok masturbate with? and either you or them or someone else chimed in saying right with you replying with a ;o, :o response.
Okay, wtf kind of convo were you guys talking having?!
[Bug Report]
Hanzo's jutsu "Ibuse numbing poison" while on his summon, goes through Tobi's Intangibility.
Thank you Gryhu1. Also, everyone, from now on, hosts can do whatever they want on their servers. Just try not to abuse. You could find your server becoming empty real quick.
Zerok could u fix bugs in this topic; ?
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1066524
Zerok could u fix a bug of Valley of the end and Forest of death?

Valley= If Deidara C3 the at the water the C3 will bug and start flying trough the water whintout exploding

Forest= Sometimes when u use a jutsu/Walk fast at the Logs the may get like whit intang and u will just pass by them

Ex= Animal was running at the logs and clicked 8 to summon ally Result= He falled by 2 logs and summoned everyone off the edge
Bugs:
There's a bug on Darui when you use Black Panther Jutsu, and you somehow lag out and reconnect or you just relog yourself you LITERALLY are turned into the Black Panther. And when you die you don't turn back.

Suggestions:
1.Please add Jinchuriki to Killer Bee, from what I've seen Kisame can beat him easily.

2.Hanzo's Slug should have more jutsu.
Ex: Poison Mist-Somewhat Like Zabuza's mist but it takes a smaller amount of area and poisons those who go in it.

3.You should nerf gold dust, it does a hell lot of damage, even though it completely wears out the Kazekage. ._. It can even kill there own teammates and possibility leave a mass murder.

Side Notes:
-This games great :P Can't wait until it's updated.
To be honest this is the best PvP I've ever play. People are really nice, they're funny and they're also really strong. I like this game a lot and this my rating
8.5/10! Really a Nice game the only thing that should be changed is the map pixel arts. If you could find a good spriter or Pixel art it would be worth it. This is the 2nd game I fan! Best ANIME GAME OUT THERE IN BYOND!
Zerok,I have like a suggestion but I think no one would like it. So for starters I would like to have like an approval just to say it instead of actually just blurting it out so everyone could like scold me with either a yes or no idea. So this is basically just for the admin and kages.
Emo himself says his server was for his friends. And i post a link to mine to take some of the players that joined cause of a crash and i get banned. Seems legit.
hmm, interesting comments....i call otokage o3o
1st Otokage: Yatero23
:l, amekage then :P
In response to Rap12k
Rap12k wrote:
:l, amekage then :P

Good luck with that.
Danzo (Yatero23) says: I'm quiting BYOND

Danzo (Yatero23) says: Because I hate most of BYOND, and it's boring as shit.Danzo (Yatero23) says: It's my last day
Danzo (Yatero23) says: I don't give a fuck.

D;....
some times i poop with the lights off... yeah, i like to live dangerously...
Lmao.........Today i saw Yatero23 online.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116 117