Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Game is up, issues resolved, we're sorry for the inconvenience
can u make a way tht i can drag down profile etc.... because im on a mini laptop and i wont be able to do anything...plz help i really wanna play this game D:
Armyboy press F1>Client>Edit Skin and change the skin as you like...
http://www.byond.com/games/Kawkawawka/unknown Join this Finale rp server with skills at year 2 and Ranks at year 5, we also have custom ranks and trans, so if you want fun rping join here.
How do u guys enter shinobi of legend ,through the page....I mean the thing when u put URL into ur browser and enter the game....Because server is "down" i mean 10 people play it,and we can't enter.....than u should be able to enter through page.....Who knows tht sht ?
Same i cant eventer into the game.I keep getting "Connection failed".While other like 8 to 10 people are playing.So.....when server going back up...?
All I'ma say is this: game = officially dead, since not even the host cares for it; rumor is he's off playing OTHER naruto rips. e.e
Imagine that.
In response to Hi no Kitsune
I don't think "officially" means what you think it means.
And I sincerely hope you weren't inferring SoL is a rip =\
In response to Saucepan Man
With all the respect I agree with Kitsune on the game been dead... host doesn't pay attention,Gm's are barely on/making their job...Everyone is abusing/afk training... so yeah kinda a chaos :P
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm pleasantly surprised SoL is up at all atm. But SoL will never be "officially dead" unless I personally put it on the hub, which I have no plans to do.

I don't intend to hint that anything is coming, and I (predictably) make no promises.
I simply wish to state that I would very much like to finish one last big update (followed by more minor ones to weed out bugs/introduce new features etc). Whether this can happen I don't know, and cannot offer any time frame whatsoever.
For those interested, the "big update" was started some time ago and screenshots are available on our Facebook page. The update involved rebuilding the game from the ground up leaving the core engine in tact; it is for this reason that fixes and updates to sort out immediate problems will not be possible until there is the big update.
I understand and appreciate there may be several short comings in the current version of the game - be it with bugs, or unfavourable mods. But the fact that its being hosted at all is (and some may disagree) a kindness/favour.
I don't mean to push a "take it or leave it" attitude. I understand that simply because you aren't under an obligation to play etc. it does not mean you don't have the right to complain and petition to get the game run how you want. On the contrary, I urge you to take all reasonable steps to get SoL run perfectly. But at the same time I hope you appreciate that you might get nowhere at the moment.

~ This is what happens when I study for law exams all week! Long rants full of hot air!
I'm actually on almost all the time and I do my job. I check players for bug abuse and duping, but I can't be expected to do everything for every GM when I'm also a player and I wanna play as well. If you check the log book for the GMs, I actually have a lot of posts on there, so don't say the GMs don't do their jobs because I've also seen other posts from other GMs.
In response to Empire_of_Blood
Empire_of_Blood wrote:
I'm actually on almost all the time and I do my job. I check players for bug abuse and duping, but I can't be expected to do everything for every GM when I'm also a player and I wanna play as well. If you check the log book for the GMs, I actually have a lot of posts on there, so don't say the GMs don't do their jobs because I've also seen other posts from other GMs.

Let me start off by saying i have no personal issue with you. but gab and diesel are the only admins that come on and 'gm' on daily base, every time i see you come on you talk a little and then go afk asking people to whisper you when the next S mission is, don't go claiming things that are not true.. Also i've never seen you do afk checks like ari does.
In response to Construction7
Pretty much true...Basicly Gm's re using the verbs for themselfs/or their advantage I can proove this I got screen-shots etc... so I know what I'm talking about..Ari and synn are doing most of the work even though their haven't been on a lot lately.
1. Kitsune, quit throwing a temper tantrum. It's been months. Get over yourself.
2. I'm in college and doing other things as well. I'm attempting to keep the game up as best as possible, but it is difficult with the various bugs and near constant attention it really takes. I cannot make new GMs without save editing, which causes problems. I am not Super God. I appreciate every little amount of help the staff that I personally made can give, but no. I promised to host SOL until the point where it was no longer worth hosting, and to be frank, I'm fine hosting it, but the game itself, as it is right now, is just not fun for me to play, which causes issues with me being on it.

So in reality, I'm trying. I'm not going to say that you should tolerate it, but quit the bitching. The game is up, and that's all that really matters at this point.
I know as one of the 2 MGMs, my help is much needed. I haven't been on this week at all. I'll try to be more active.
In respect to Saucepan Man, I was not referring SoL as a rip. I Do, however, need to work on my grammar, as he's pointed out twice in his one post to me.
As to the admins trying to show they do work...
Blood, while I played, most of what I saw from you was yes, you did your job, but then went off to macrolock and to have people whisper you when something important came up.
Akira, enough of this post bs you put up, come find me, and bring the fight to me; don't sit in a chair and spout off nonsense that I'm "throwing a temper tantrum." You want to see angry, go piss off your local badass.
Any other admins, I don't really care about right now because they do, for the most part, their job, although the last couple times I went back on to see how you were all doing, only Aisu, Shadow, and Brig were on, then a third time where Blood, Gabe, and Aisu were on. Then one MORE time where no admin was on.
On another note...
Saucepan Man, I've seen the work on the pictures on the FaceBook. Work at your own pace as you can.
As for the game currently, I do believe it is on a downward spiral to being six feet under with a tombstone at its head due to the admin choices made by both the host AND the community, which didn't help, and that you get some total idiots posting both here and the game how to abuse the bugs.

Oh, and I forgot. Akira, if you DO want to keep up the banter between me and you, go find me in real life. You seem the type to hit a girl, which I don't care about, but if you want to see who's right or not, prepare for a PHYSICAL fight, not a verbal one and at a place where you can do virtually whatever you want.

Working towards that 100th page, btw. =P
Omg spm actually commented and made some notification that the game hasn't gone for good. Well thats good news, whats it been now a year since he was last here.

Anyway good work on trying to keep the game going.

Ps: Where are you studying, Auckland,otago, canterbury?
The eternal rule is: You'll know in no uncertain terms if the game's 'gone for good' - if that ever happens.

And Waikato. <--- LOL
Just curious, whats the deal with mystery, is he gone or still around?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 ... 108 109 110