Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Hello karush...
Red ketchem all, was i speaking to you though no so shut your mouth little pussy ._. so what if i tell my boys fuck sol the fuck you going to do if no one cares why you commenting bitch lol
Dont mind Damien hes mad cause hes a abuser and he has no life outside of Sol ^.^
Well! I have to say, that was a great way to end the game with a blast!!!

Nah anyway, obviously the majority of you can not play a simple game without afk training, bug abusing (and yes, bug abusing on an alt and giving it to friends and your main does count) etc.

The game honestly would be easier to manage with an allow list of hundreds rather than having to constantly ban the same person over and over (eg. Namy --- Night hound/Terrorblade)

So with that, the game once again returns to being down... lets hope if it ever comes back up that it is without bugs so those with an IQ of 3 can't use them and ruin the game for everyone.

Also I'd like to point out, while this was just a few people who got caught, we are aware a LOT of you weren't playing fair and it's unfair for hundreds of players to be banned too because they are on the same IP Range, while the rest who got lucky get to stay and play.

Enjoy your day,

~Mystery
:( so the games really down i was so upset to see the last post ^ u stupid abusers ruined the game for everyone and now on everyones book mark reads Got tired of everyone abusing..GMs are alowed to abuse you as much as they want enjoy. i know i wanst always the most honest player in the past but this whipe was different i was training really hard and no afk shyt or even disrespecting GMs that break tought me that this game is worth playing and now fcking bastard playerd have the audasity to fcking ruin this for me and everyone else who was playing fair this whipe... u people who ruined this whipe better hope i dont find where u live ;(
Wow... I'm commenting a lot recently and dislike it...

To my understanding, Luc no longer has his host files (or at least the latest ones) however is MIA and I heard he quit anyway --- Panda has REALLY old host files which he gave to nova... they are crap and the server crashes every few hours due to a bug.... ---- SPM no longer has any host files as the only ones he has, have some of the update within them.

I believe I am the only one (other than luc (possible)) who has the latest host files.

As I said, these are only "HOST" files, we can not edit them in any way, shape or form. Only SPM has the source files and trust me, that won't change.

SPM does all the work on the game, and is the only person who can release fixes... I'd say the chance of you getting anything before christmas 2015 is very slim xP

Enjoy your day.
In response to Mystery16
Mystery16 wrote:
Wow... I'm commenting a lot recently and dislike it...

To my understanding, Luc no longer has his host files (or at least the latest ones) however is MIA and I heard he quit anyway --- Panda has REALLY old host files which he gave to nova... they are crap and the server crashes every few hours due to a bug.... ---- SPM no longer has any host files as the only ones he has, have some of the update within them.

I believe I am the only one (other than luc (possible)) who has the latest host files.

As I said, these are only "HOST" files, we can not edit them in any way, shape or form. Only SPM has the source files and trust me, that won't change.

SPM does all the work on the game, and is the only person who can release fixes... I'd say the chance of you getting anything before christmas 2015 is very slim xP

Enjoy your day.

Like u said the host file is only that matters..So tell me ..Are u able to transfer it to some1 else..?
I think bugs won't be fixed just like u said...till christmas 2015 LOL :))
We should enjoy the game like it is now,admins do their best to find those abusers and afk players..And they come out sooner or later...I just hope server comes online soon again :))

Last message from me and I'm going to bed...

Am I "able" to transfer it? Well I have the ability to, however I don't want to have the game hosted again until bugs are fixed, nor do I want to without SPM's permission...

Besides, only a GM would be trusted with the host files, although a lot of people feel I only got GM BECAUSE I had the host files, I am and was coded in way before I started hosting the first time, it's the only reason I was able to do so -.-

All of you will complain that the host did a good job, that the afk trainers and bug abusers are to blame, and to bring the server back up, but 95% of you will complain about bug abusers in-game, the lag the GAME (yes, you can have the worlds computer and still the host would lag just like you) produces and other such things.

None of you are true to your word nor can obviously be trusted with anything in-game, even if we do our best to provide you with everything.

I'm going to sleep...

~Mystery
Understandable...
turtle you moron i havent played this game in months nor will i ever play this shitty game lmfao.
eat gms ass turtle fucker.
In response to Mystery16
OMG exactly what i was thinking u cant say this is a good game and how much u want it back then when its back Bitch and complain about how its bug or lagged i mean really u should just be happy u can even play it or played should i say
Would it be possible to just have a ban list like you said? Or would it have to be an update.
43 ppl waiting to play after what happened yesterday players has no pride u.u however is better game down agreed with myst until spm fix the bugs or just someone autorized by spm to code and fix them...
What happened yesterday ??
I wasn't on ?
andy what happen yesterday?
so the game is off for months again?
God bless the hosts.
All what mystery said is because his team sucks as GMs, when I was GM on nova's host, even with the "old horrible files" we (3 GMs) caught all the abusers and made a clean server, being nice and patient.
True that rysher...Abusers are cought sooner or later...and server comes back to normal as the time passes....And no problems..If some1 afk trains he will get caught too,because players and GMs check that alot..U can't afk for 3 4 months without being found...
Its not that easy Red....People are people...people lie. And besides, i think the GMs aren't allowed to ban unless they have strong evidence...
In response to Pof
alot of shyt happened gm abuse party i logged on and everyone was quitting and game closed 5 mins after logging
Page: 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 108 109 110