Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
cummon the connection broke when i was makeing some real progress
In response to WizardOfDestruction
It isn't that we don't have lives it is the fact that we haven't been able to play the game for months. I'm sure we have other things to do, we are just bored.
plz put the game bake up i love this game so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when you think there putting sol back up to play
In response to LegendaryStudent
LegendaryStudent wrote:
Banned by host:
Yeah.. Nice try for a new key made wednesday, I noticed it straight away. Keep trying to get in and I'll restrict and ban any new character I see to get rid of you. Thanks and have a nice day.

Hahahahhaha..Kashi u fuck...why do u mean I am Broly dude ?? :/
Check the IP and see where do i live,and where does that dude live...I can't belive that ur IQ is so low...grow up kiddo :)

He banned me too :( I don't know why
Yo Armin, fuck SoL and its emo gms.
il holla at you with some great news bro this game will be forgotton soon, come on facebook.

why waste your time training, when Gms only decide to shit on you for your effort ?, Think.
Yeh true...Last wipe was the same situation...In the end they couldn't find any reason to jail or to ban me,so they just said i was "hospital camping" ha ha ha ha ....how convinient....So guys ...Every1 who thinks that can be strong and OP in this game,is wrong...GMs won't allow u to play the game...So like my friend and only guy i liked in the game said...The game is going to be forgotten soon...Maybe u guys should just pray for another and a lot better naruto game...:))
Enjoy this "GM owns you" game...:)
Upppss..U can't it's off...Sorry once again,didn't mean to be so rude! :P :)
LOL
"Maybe u guys should just pray for another and a lot better naruto game...:))"

Your prayer will be answered soon brother xD add my on my main fb man fking reason i reply late is cause you added me on my other fb -_-

:/ the thing that pisses me off the most armin, is that you woke up early just to play SoL and train your ass off.

what happens ? the gm treated you real good didnt they.

Emo GM's *smh*.

Oh My god look at that student with stats like that! must be hax omg it must be broly! LMFAOOO!!!!! i think that is what he thought when he saw your stats bro :L
But one question the fuck you named yourself Legendary Student ._. that was kinda silly since i was naming myself Legendary Broly and crap remember :/ anyway who cares bun this game.
I remember ur name Broly ,the thing with legendary i don't...xD
Nah they simply can't take it,that some1 knows how to play,some1 who knows the game a lot better than they do...Some noob of them asked me whole morning how did i do that,he wanted to know my methods of training...They can't believe I was pwnage without using bugs...Damn noobs asked me how did i get 14 stamina in 35 hours..lol...Btw i was lvl 40 and got 5k extra as nin speced...but the problem is that they don't know a shit about game...btw he was kashis friend..and he says "keep ur friends close and ur enemies closeR" buahahahah..He just wanted my training methods...:)
looool probably was kashi or some snake, remember your true friends armin and you kl, but them fags that wanna use you just kill them.
I tested the Mystery Server a few months back. I had got on a proxy dynamic IP, and got myself banned to try and get past the IP Ban. The dynamic IP's do work. I had changed my IP a few times, and I had gotten past the banned IPs.

But after a while I couldn't get in using the dynamic IP Address. I learnt that even though my IP were Dynamic, My Internet Provider was using 2 Class A IPs(don't remember them now) but the Host DOES have the capability to BAN A WHOLE SET OF IPs AT ONCE!!!! All the IP in 79.xxx.xxx.xxx were banned (79 just a random number I picked).

I can still access the game through another Internet connection (both were my own, the one that got banned was internet through my cellphone). So if some DO get banned it must have to do with the banning of a whole set of IP, which unintentionally bans some people. unfortunate but effective against the Dynamic IP workaround.

Edit: Since I was using an International SIM card, the internet provided was through a Hub located in some corner of the world, so Location tracking is next to impossible.

This was just for fun, no intention to ACTUALLY cheat in the game, just pointing out the strengths in the system. Also wanted to see if I could get past the bans in case the GMs start to Rage on me, for no apparent reason.....

Anonymous.....
it wont let me log in wtf theres like 50+ players -_- andi keep missing genins because of this
well great now i cant log in :/
same it shows the game is online but i cant access it care to explain??
ok i think is off and it appear online becasue player that where afk didnt know the gaem went down and it saty like that until the host take down for real the serve or somethign like that
Ports are just closed...
In response to Nitghmare
thanks
Carnage Productions wrote:
Thought id drop this here quietly walks away

http://narutoorigins.freeforums.org/

http://www.byond.com/games/CarnageProductions/NarutoOrigins

Just, Just get out.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 108 109 110