Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
and although out of kashi, I'm banned without having done anything. but 1 hour ago i saw that the server was mystery lol
Miguel I was not even talking about you with the abuse part its not all about you. Some guy named another madara was abusing this time and they shut it down. I don't know anything about the whole abusing you Miguel so off my fucking dick.
what i was saying, only bans people who hate without having done anything...
In response to Miguel Uchiha
Miguel Uchiha wrote:
abusing? and kill me 50 times with the verb to kill the gm is not abused? myst takes me fucking since he saw that im Spanish. If I am wrong, come on and tell me

you are wrong its not cause your spanish its cause your a abuser you've been caught abusing MANY times thats why your banned now fuck off noone likes you
it is true that it is no excuse that im Spanish, but I screwed that I did that only because he hated me for reasons that I dont know
and me too red...
wat did u do
u guys annoying as fuck yall needs to chill (mostly red ketchem)
R u The host ?
I relly want to play
Fuck you kashi you always abused of you power of GM
You are scared because you now are banned all of player
In response to TheTurtle 2
Lol Miguel cant abusing because he dont know any bug and you shup off bitch
Like i said earlier...TRANSFER THE HOST TO SOME1 ELSE...Btw who ever mentioned some GOA...I don't play that shit...I wanna play SOL but SOL which will be 24/7 online...Not like 15 minutes than off for next 23 hours...Even though i hate to admit,but it was better when mystery hosted the game...
Transfer the Host.
In response to GustavoGHB
GustavoGHB wrote:
Transfer the Host.

Like I said...This sucks...Find some1 else who can host it 24/7..and let us all play and be happy...Save our time and nerves pls :))
how to be host?
Please stop the server to be shut, cuz the game is only a few hours'.
is already at the time the server is online 24 hours
unban my
how was i banned
Page: 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 109 110