Shinobi Of Legend

by Saucepan Man
Shinobi of Legend (SoL) is a Ninja MMORPG loosely based around the world of Naruto. Set on an expansive map, players can train their characters to match their own unique playing style. Training can be done solo, co-op, or by just playing the game.
Wow you got on my account and took a screenshot like that?
you cant multikey on SWTOR so nice try...
you know you like dancing for me... cun+
Yeah Yeah, you tricked me you ass
Start the fucking game back up NOW!!!!
I agree the games needs to come back and soon.
Not soon. The game needs to come back NOW.
.....the games down?
@Whiners: Nothing you say will make a difference, your time is better spent using both hands to jerk off rather than typing up your whining here. Maybe then you'll get rid of that crazy hard on for Sol.

@Mystery: Oh yes, dance for.. bones! :) Good stuff bones.
^ A Moderator for this game.
lol i miss sol and its drama especially the GM's that enjoy abusing their power and the owner not really caring much xD all in all i will still play this game regardless of the abuse that goes on hope spm updates soon and i pray he fixes the staff lol
Only good GM's in my opinion is Noni, fuck forgot the others lol ._. guess i would only remember my arch nemesis :P
I would say mystery but that kid lets his emotions mess with his job and im not one to talk however since i do the same and let my emotions take me over at times i cant say much either, but it is who i am o.o.
But hear this! this game is special! fucking legendary to be honest, the drama the anger and the hate in sol is just like a real shinobi world it is beautiful hahahahaha okay i had a crazy moment.
LOVE YOU ALL whores ;)
Oh and i read some of the posts back Breedhate whoever you are i wish to talk with you >.> im quite interested in you -orochimaru smile- :L hahahahaha xD but i really am.
In response to EnlightenedDemon
EnlightenedDemon wrote:
Only good GM's in my opinion is Noni, fuck forgot the others lol ._. guess i would only remember my arch nemesis :P

You forgot SomeguyImet, lol... he was all-around friendly.

Regardless of how you think of my abilities as a staff member, you can't deny the only reason you think of me as an "Arch Nemesis" Is because of my ingame prowess and such.

And 'Breedhate' If you see his "interest in you" if you'd like to keep your own integrity keep clear of em, that guy taints anything he touches.

Only thing I have good to say about you, is you're skilled enough that I'd take you a fair bit more seriously than anyone else who was still around, not much competition though, I miss the tough guys like Drarke. He was hard to beat we often tied.

Guess I'm rambling.

I should mention before you start saying "You're not legit" or anything like that, please remember at time I was competing with Drarke I was not even on the staff. You guys always seem to say that.

I wont lie though, I miss SoL too.

Noni is a superb example of our staff, I have to agree! He was only kicked out of the staff for afk training multiple times, I mean sure it makes perfect sense, why wouldn't he cheat?
I can't believe you guys are still replying to this thread months after it's shut down. I'm afraid to inform you guys, but the owner is now studying at a university, and I would not be surprised if he does not come back.

Btw, it has been a long time since SPM personally selected his staff. Many of the GMs you are familiar with weren't personally chosen by him...
I'd just like to mention, I was chosen by spm personally. At the time of my promotion all of the other newly-made GM's which include Shadow, Tenshi(?), Noni and Nova (probably missing some) Each were chosen by a different GM, I just happened to the SPM's choice.

But even if he doesn't come back the game can still continue, someone just has to host, there are those among us who have the files to do it but not the desire.
Shadow and Nova, were chosen by SPM, else they wouldn't be coded as Lvl 2 GM into the latest version. You were also chosen to be GM by SPM but were coded as trial GM in the latest version.

Tenshi, me, and Morpheus were chosen by Luceid. We weren't coded in.

The others were chosen by Mystery and the others on his server.
so is the game ever coming back up? or should i just sat f it and find another one?
Shadow and nova (whoever else) were the first trial GM's we had weren't they - we did a lot of voting on the Forum (Gm's only) to decide who would stay and since we were all pretty much even on most, SPM coded 'em in - Round 2 was Noni and that etc etc

All prior to that were chosen by SPM only, no trials or anything.

~Mystery
In response to Roundy319
if you find some good game or even similar to this one contact me and send me that game please :)) on e-mail ... [email protected]
Page: 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 109 110