Naruto The Final Battle

by Matt3151
Naruto The Final Battle
Naruto: The Final Battle 3.0 Coming Soon!
In response to Sugetipula
Sugetipula wrote:
vampire its down because matt is updating as far as i know itll be back up soon ^.^

And who the fuck told you so?
In response to Go Die Plox
Go Die Plox wrote:
Sugetipula wrote:
vampire its down because matt is updating as far as i know itll be back up soon ^.^

And who the fuck told you so?

if u read the fucking forum you would know :)
If you shut the fuck up and learn to read you will know Matt hasn't say a date yet :).
if you continue to suck it you know u are a shithole ^.^
Sure the thing is that you talk without knowing anything.
does anybody know a good naruto rip :( ?
PUT THIS SHIT BACK ON! MOTHERFUCKING NIGGA!
In response to New Goku87
trololololol
guys,just give up.matt said hes gonna update and bring it back in a few days (before shutting down the test server) but he didnt do so, THAT means we wont play NTFB for a few months at least
In response to Sugetipula
Sugetipula wrote:
guys,just give up.matt said hes gonna update and bring it back in a few days (before shutting down the test server) but he didnt do so, THAT means we wont play NTFB for a few months at least

Who told you so..? You're always saying the same and the game always comes up before you said so lol. And don't tell anyone to give up hope because before the test server you were the one asking WHHEN WILL THE GAME BE UP, IT THE BEST GAME OF BYOND, nigger.
Matt. Can you give me a guess when this will be back upp?? only naruto game worth playing any more sirr :D so give us some information if its coming back
sooooooooooo... r they gonna put this game back up anytime soon im new to byond my friend told me about this game and i love ... this is one of two games i play on here
Reach, nuff said.
When is the game gonna come back!?!?!??
I love this game!!!
The game is down or something please dont tell me its going top be down for a long time like last time :( juz made my char
I think server crashed or something :P , anyway there are 7 players playing :O , why i cant join
Why does the server keep going down? It's getting annoying now
im bored lol
cant get on >_>
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 24 25 26