In response to Dareb
Dareb wrote:
i used to spell it hetero but all around me corrected me, not to spite all i spell it hedro and it shall be spelled this way till the end of my days. if people correct me ill just shrug them off.

Way to be proud of your ignorance.

No one here is buying that story. You're the one who "corrected" another, as well as the one who asked a poster to look in the dictionary.

In response to Dareb
Male-
Queer

Really? I must've missed the meeting where they announced this one was becoming gender-specific. I guess I'll have to come up with a new parade chant. What rhymes with lesbian?

Anyway, I applaud the way you've latched onto the label "hedrosexual" for yourself. I'm sure the billions of heterosexual people on the planet appreciate the fact that you've removed yourself from their category. Incidentally, what does that mean, anyway? Is it derived from "hedron?"
In response to Dareb
I would be very afraid, if you WERE right. Of course, you arent.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
is it just me? Or does dareb anger someone on any post he pops up in?

DAREB! JUST STOP TRYING TO HELP!
In response to Skysaw
I like the phrase "non-word."
In response to Dareb
I never said what you said was wrong, just what you said had nothing to do with the post at hand, we all know what gay/bisexual/lesbian means, we aren't 5 year olds. I of all people should know what the difference between these is, my best friend is bisexual, I have a few gay friends, and I have a lot of lesbian friends. It's a simple fact, we don't need a definition for everything, a word is attached with many definitions, and they don't all need to be defined in a conversation.

What you had to say was shaming everyone in this discussion by saying we were bashing the gay community, which we weren't we were just stating the hipocracy (don't know how to spell it, why don't you tell me dictionay boy) of the majority of the DBZ community, by not thinking through a marriage command when only male characters are allowed, while their primary insult is 'faggot' but once again, point missed Dareb. I read your post you "stick filled with toxic, volatile chemicals", you.

I read your posts, the same with all of your posts, I simply thought it had almost nothing to do with this thread, and was posted in bad taste, I felt that you had missed the point of this discussion, and insulted you for it. I admit I should not have insulted you, but I really think you should make another key, because you have angered so many people in the forums. Tis my opinion, not a flame.
Page: 1 2