In response to Hell Ramen
Not in Australia. We're getting limited numbers.

Plus, preorder deals.
In response to Nadrew
Nah, that doesn't kill them, it just makes them stronger...
In response to Crispy
What about troll poison and sulfuric acid?
In response to Chibi Gokou
Chibi Gokou wrote:
I heard Zellers has some sort of deal on the Wii in Canada. Since I have orientation at zellers tomorrow to start my job, I'm hoping I can get a staff dicount on one +the canada deal!

Can you post back here if you find anything out about the Zellers deal? I might go preorder one from EBGames pretty soon unless there's some sort of deal :O
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
What about troll poison

I don't think it exists. Just a myth.

and sulfuric acid?

That would work, but the mechanism for delivering it via the internet is pretty inefficient; it doesn't travel through cables very well at all...
In response to Crispy
Crispy wrote:
That would work, but the mechanism for delivering it via the internet is pretty inefficient; it doesn't travel through cables very well at all...

But I thought the internet was a series of tubes?
In response to Elation
Yeah, but have you ever seen the damage sulphuric acid does to tubes? You need to thread a cable through the tubes and then pipe the acid through the cable. Geez, don't you know anything about the internets?

=P
In response to Crispy
What if we somehow got the troll into the tube, and clog it up with pokechips and free stuff? It won't be able to escape, and then we can get the sulphuric acid into it and...
In response to Dead_Demon
Yeah but what your forgetting is that the troll may escape when lottery balls and horses come down the tubes and unclog the tube and he'll be able to escape the oncoming sulphuric acid :O
In response to Nadrew
Nadrew wrote:
What about rat poison?

You don't want to accidentally catch any innocent digital mice scurrying about, though.
In response to Critical
BUT
What if we route the sulphuric acid so it hits the balls and horses first?
In response to Vortezz
Well I get a 10% staff discount which will come in handy when buyin the Wii. I start work money, if I get a chance to talk to the person@Electronics I'll ask him if there was a deal.
In response to Chibi Gokou
I'm not pre-ordering where I live, I'm just gonna go at midnight to buy it. I live in a small town, and I'm gonna go 9 hours early. I WILL BE THE FIRST IN MY TOWN TO OBTAIN THE WII!!!
In response to XeroXen
What happens if they don't have any and they are all presold to people?
I actually pre-ordered it some time ago. Well, me and one of my pals pre-ordered two cause we both plan to have one.
I wanna get it but any system I buy ends up dying off (Gamecube, PSP...). I don't wanna jinx the system :D

I'm still waiting for an online Gamecube game* Mr. Miyamoto... waiting with a VENGEANCE!!!

(*= Besides Phantasy Star, which crashed more than Windows for me and corrupted my savefiles more times than I care to remember. I got pretty far too. :/ )
In response to EGUY
EGUY wrote:

I'm still waiting for an online Gamecube game* Mr. Miyamoto... waiting with a VENGEANCE!!!

You do know that they have plans to remake some GC games for Wii right? Maybe they can remake some with online capabilites. :D
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
I got both the network adapters for modem and broadband.
In response to Mecha Destroyer JD
SSBM and SSBB online FTW!
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
lol where the heck do u live? and! y would u want a wii? worst console ever made i tell you!

what hole did you climb out of? Have you been watching G4 or E3? Even if it ends up being a bomb, you can't doubt the genius of engineering behind it!
Page: 1 2