Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
In response to BlackStarXx
BlackStarXx wrote:
i see that u need someone to blame for all your un happiness and lack of skill on cosab,i can understand that but if u want to cry abuse learn what abuse really means u was MUTED for your disrespect and distracting me from hosting a clan war so i nip it in the but. ps. thats not how u spell stop lol

1. Me telling you to stop announcing for no reason doesn't have anything to do with me playing, or skills.

EDIT: Zerok, I hope the other mods are more competent.

2.You're saying that if someone said something in OOC and you read it, you would mute them, right? Since they 'distracted' you. Why didn't ReaperM get muted?

P.S Your 'i' isn't capitalized and the word is 'you' not 'u'. Try not to forget your commas next time. It's kinda hard to read.
When will these admins and Zerok ever learn, "some" of these new mods just abuse their power for no reason without any evidecene(screenshots, players coming forward and saying what happened, etc.) Blackstar should of been removed a long time ago.
In response to Dimetri
Dimetri wrote:
BlackStarXx wrote:
i see that u need someone to blame for all your un happiness and lack of skill on cosab,i can understand that but if u want to cry abuse learn what abuse really means u was MUTED for your disrespect and distracting me from hosting a clan war so i nip it in the but. ps. thats not how u spell stop lol

1. Me telling you to stop announcing for no reason doesn't have anything to do with me playing, or skills.

EDIT: Zerok, I hope the other mods are more competent.

2.You're saying that if someone said something in OOC and you read it, you would mute them, right? Since they 'distracted' you. Why didn't ReaperM get muted?

P.S Your 'i' isn't capitalized and the word is 'you' not 'u'. Try not to forget your commas next time. It's kinda hard to read.

Both grammar nazid, the guy whos qqing about getting muted gramar nazid more, you only grammar nazi when you cant make a good point, blackstar wins by default. GG no redo. (Ps grammar nazi's support everything hitler did like all nazis.)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/ define.php?term=Grammar+Nazi&page=3 <-- dictionaries are never wrong, undeniable proof grammar nazi's are spawns of satan.
Read rule 1 dimetri
In response to Tommyofdoom
Tommyofdoom wrote:
Read rule 1 dimetri

Rule 1: Listen to, obey and respect moderators and admins at all time.

1. I listen to his asinine announcements.

2. Not once did I 'disrespect' him. I told him to stop announcing for no reason. Are you saying that I disrepected him by giving him a command? If so, when someone tells a mod/admin to reboot the round because its bugged or early lock they should get banned, muted or booted. Correct?

- Anything else, I'd be happy to reply <3
Please drop this argument. It will be handled.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Please drop this argument. It will be handled.

But..arguements are so fun.. please dont handle it?

Noodles for mod.
To makes things perfectly clear. this has not been dimetri first time disrespecting mods, us mods deals with alot of guys who think there tough and can tell people what to do over the internet. We as mods need to regulate and stop taking grief from idiotic people like him, and if u want to see how really smart this guys is http://gyazo.com/3ad21c07e80f3cb1aceb59bc2ae65aea
calling your sister stupid dose not help your claim cause if ur sister had a mute button she probably use it on u in real life. my closing statement will be this, don't tell a mod what to do if your not relevant in making cosab what it is today.
In response to BlackStarXx
BlackStarXx wrote:
To makes things perfectly clear. this has not been dimetri first time disrespecting mods, us mods deals with alot of guys who think there tough and can tell people what to do over the internet. We as mods need to regulate and stop taking grief from idiotic people like him, and if u want to see how really smart this guys is http://gyazo.com/3ad21c07e80f3cb1aceb59bc2ae65aea
calling your sister stupid dose not help your claim cause if ur sister had a mute button she probably use it on u in real life. my closing statement will be this, don't tell a mod what to do if your not relevant in making cosab what it is today.

L-M-A-O. I wonder if you know Tiotyler is talking about you? It's pretty sad when a mod can say another mod abuses. You showing a screenshot of another mod that says you abuse makes me KNOW you are as stupid as my 10 year old sister. Now, I don't think you now what relevant means. Relevant would probably have to do with programming and icon wouldn't it? I don't know what your interpretation of the world relevant is, but sorry Blackstar you are not ;(

-Anything else I'd be happy to reply :)
well jugging from that L-M-A-O means that your kinda angry lol. adding all that extra stuff is a indicator. Also u seem to be lost. no one likes tio bro witch is why i see you leaning towards him for support which is natural,cause people who are fake gravitate to other fake people to boost there self confidence in there opinion witch i presumably see from that screen shot, witch is why he is in that ss. and if your "feelings" was hurt cause i muted u then i can apologize i never want to see a female feelings get hurt. so if u would like to continue this charade i can happily get and admin and zerok on a skype call for u so u can be heard. and mabey they can help u out. if not then i can see all this can be pointless to the naked eye but u seem to want attention like a female dose when they think there are miss treated so give me a skype so i can set it up for you. this will be my last time commenting on this lol do as you will.
Black, I am not saying this to take part in the argument. But please for the love of god learn to spell...
what did i miss spell?
does?* lol and for one u just got the mini hacker out of me to start flooding people and if u took the time to actually try to understand what im say spelling would not fkin matter like we are not in school kid i spell perfectly fine when i want to but when it comes to internet thugs i just type without looking most of the time my bad i have to spell every word correctly cause ur that slow and cant put shit together lol if u dont like myyyy spelkkling thennna cryyyasd meaeda a rrivier
Spelling correctly should not be something you go out of your way to do. You should just type like it naturally, The fact that you do not just proves that you are an uneducated moron. I would appreciate if you would not get so defensive over one harmless comment. *Could you please explain what you meant about getting the mini hacker out of you?*
Well, supernoodles read my mind. Except one thing, which is I like Tiotyler. Not that I like him like him but I dont hate him. Thanks Supernoodles! Oh btw, I thought that was your last time commenting Blackstar? KK, just checking.
I nice mod! I cute noob and not ugly pro!, Heart(kawai mod), Cc(young nigga move that dop mod), Silky(amg mod!) , Shane(brah mod)
Tio is a fucking sexy beast, I would hop on his D any day.
And this my friends is how to stop petty arguments between a abusive mod and a homosexual.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 116 117