ID:274240

How did you? I heard about it from The Mud Connecter (www.mudconnect.com)
A person i met in a chatroom told me about it.
One of my friends really wanted me to make an online dbz game, so I searched and found byond. After taking one look at the projects page I changed my mind very quickly about what kind of game that I was going to make.
I heard from a guy at school.
In response to Greener Pastures
Greener Pastures wrote:
I heard from a guy at school.

Incidentally, which school?
In response to Spuzzum
Oregon, Wisconsin.
Seeing your spellings of words like "color" (you say colour) I don't think we come from the same school. ^.^
Greener Pastures wrote:
Oregon, Wisconsin.
Seeing your spellings of words like "color" (you say colour) I don't think we come from the same school. ^.^

Just checking, because I've told a couple people at school over the past few days, and it seemed coincidental. =)

I'm a Canuck, anyhoo -- I live in Coquitlam, B.C., Canada, which is right smack dab on the edge of Vancouver (actually, it is considered part of the Greater Vancouver region).
In response to Spuzzum
I don't know what ur talking about.

The person who told me is called lrod of water.
Greener Pastures wrote:
I don't know what ur talking about.

We've already established the fact that I haven't told you. I was just saying that I've told some of the people *I* know. ;-)

The person who told me is called Lord of Water.

Yes, we all know him. Not necessarily in a good way, mind you... =|
Air _King wrote:

i found it through... a... a... (i'm too ashamed to say it)...a DBZ game! *collapses* *starts to cry* i'm sorry! i didn't mean to! waaaa waaaaa
In response to Nebathemonk
An old friend of mine kept bugging me about trying some DBZ game on here, I finally did. I spent 5 minutes trying to look for some point besides punching bags for hours. I checked out the site after that, and read through ZBT, and the FAQ and started coding.

Alathon
In response to Alathon
And it seems to me that BYOND is all the better for it. Go forth, DBZ, and bring more contributing gurus to BYOND!!
Air _King wrote:

On Friday 17th July 1998 I saw this piece of news on the roguelike news page www.skoardy.demon.co.uk\rlnews\0798.html .
Air _King wrote:

I was serchin yahoo for a DBZ game and I came across DBZ Spar and that led me to BYOND.
In response to BurningIce
I think I was drunk when I found out about BYOND or something....all I know was I wasn;t thinking right....................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................seriously
I heard about BYOND when Dan and Tom changed the name of DUNG on us.

I heard about DUNG from Theodis, in a conversation I think took place in the most-ancient #abyssware channel on dal-net. I might be wrong about that, though.

-AbyssDragon
Air _King wrote:

I was running through the forest one day and ran into a tree what told me to goto www.byond.com.
In response to Nadrew
Was it a black tree cause I think I saw it too...lemme in!
In response to Bonzi
Bonzi wrote:
Was it a black tree cause I think I saw it too...lemme in!

Let you into what?..What are you talking about?..Are you on drugs?
In response to Nadrew
Grrrr...Lemme in!
Page: 1 2 3