ID:189734

there have been rumours that i can hack into byond dont believ these they are lies from mean cruel jelouse ppl but i cant stop you from believeing what you want but as fare as i know its imppossiable to hack byond and im glade of that im a programer not a hacker
Chrisshehu wrote:
there have been rumours that i can hack into byond dont believ these they are lies from mean cruel jelouse ppl but i cant stop you from believeing what you want but as fare as i know its imppossiable to hack byond and im glade of that im a programer not a hacker

Wow, that would put my english teacher in a coma.
And maybe I missed something, but I heard nothing about this rumor. Not to mention I doubt someone who misspelled glad could actually hack.

$~Ray~$
Well, I wouldn't think so anyways, most people who can't spell anything can't hack because they don't know enough about computers, let alone spelling.
In response to Stimulus
Far as I know "glade" is a type of air freshener.
In response to Jotdaniel
In response to Garthor
Same spelling as it were, I knew what that link was too as soon as I saw it.
And children, this is what happens when you don't go to school and get a good education. Either that or you have recently read Dan Quayle's special edition of "Hocked On Phonyx". And now I fear these mistakes may enable you to be the next president of the United States due to past events (Hehe, strategery).
Also, I don't believe you, I bet you were trying to access a different drive from DOS and accidentally hacked BYOND with a simple spelling error... so...
CHEATER CHEATER CHEATER!!

~:)\)3():~
In response to Jotdaniel
rofl your right i cant spell
Chrisshehu probably meant to write:
im I'm glade glad of that im I'm a programer programmer, not a hacker.

The definition of "hacker" is programmer.
In response to OneFishDown
OneFishDown wrote:
Chrisshehu probably meant to write:
im I'm glade glad of that im I'm a programer programmer, not a hacker.

The definition of "hacker" is programmer.

More appropriately (and taken from http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~pmaydell/hacker.html):

A hacker is someone who enjoys exploring the details of programmable systems and how to stretch their capabilities, as opposed to most users, who prefer to learn only the minimum necessary.

But also, a hacker can be an expert or enthusiast of any kind. One might be an astronomy hacker, for example. It is also one who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively overcoming or circumventing limitations. If you know of a guy who is really good at fixing cars on his own, he could be considered a car hacker.

A deprecated (no longer used) definition: a malicious meddler who tries to discover sensitive information by poking around. Hence "password hacker", "network hacker". The correct term for this sense is "cracker", not hacker.
In response to Chrisshehu
Or type either...
In response to FuZzY DiCe
And you can?