In response to Theodis
Actually he works in VB now, and he's in my C++ group in Comp Science. We're modifying Quake2...joy =/
Mine was DBZ Final Encounter by PheonixxBlaze and I was Goku.
In response to THE Brama Bull
I believe my first game was "SR" also known as "Shadow Realms" It was made by Ebonshadow. A pretty fun game, except once you kill monsters they don't come back, so the new comers don't get to get new skills and etc.. from killing monsters. That was my first game I believe.

Stealth2k
I originally found byond by accident. I put in Online DragonBall Z Games on msn and found Dragon Ball Epics website. Although the first game i played on byond after i couldnt get DBEO to work (I figured it out later) was Kapture!!! That game rocked so hard and it wasnt excedingly laggy. Ya know its funny just to think i actully clicked on the DBEO site by accident trying to click the link under it, and if i didnt hit that i probably never would have gone onto byond. I never would have made friends with some of the great guys I know today. I never would have made a game. I get a lot of thoughts like that when i think back onto when i joined byond.
In response to DragonOfDoom
Reviving months old threads is frowned upon, especially in this sort of situation. Please do not continue to do so.

Thank you,
Alathon
Page: 1 2 3