ID:190565

I'm feeling really, really depressed now that the Hollidays are over. Now its back to school with me.

-J.C.
Conquest wrote:
I'm feeling really, really depressed now that the Hollidays are over. Now its back to school with me.

-J.C.

Sorry to hear this matey... I hope you feel better later on in the day and stay happy.

I also have a little knowledge you might want to take into consideeration, as this little trick does some handy work hehe.

If you are having fun, you notice time flies by. When you are bored, it seems like time lingers around you as though it has stopped.

So when you are in school, try to act out or make out that you are having fun, time should seem to be going faster than normal so you will be in and out of school with a breeze :D

Hope this works for you as it does with me often, but more than that I hope your depression rapidly goes away :)

--Lee
I get two extra days off. One for the teachers to assemble the report cards, and one to have a student-advisor (basically a teacher that is supposed to help the students with their problems. Yeah right) conference.
Heh, just be glad that's all you have to be "depressed" about... Not many are that lucky...

Just to share: My personal philosophy in life is that the most important thing in life as life itself (obviously)...

Therefore, anything that doesn't end that really boils down to not being a problem... I will live through anything short of death (again, thank you, Captain Obvious...lol)...

So this allows me to have very little stress, very few worries, and next to no sadness...

It also minimizes fear... Because based on importance, there is nothing in life worth fearing short of death... Anything that could happen to me, I'll either live through, or I'll die from (hmmm, I'm being obvious again)... So if I live through something, then there's really nothing to worry about... And if I die, then there's nothing to worry about, ever...lol So in this respect, even the ultimate problem of death becomes null...

It results in a very easy and painless life to live... And I'm very thankful I'm able to see things this way...

I think more people could benefit from these beliefs...
Have you forgotten that Spring Break is just around the corner? As long as you stay busy in school, whether it be, talking, working, or whatever, it will go by fast. I have noticed that the days go by faster and faster.
Conquest wrote:

Look on the bright side. The cat you practically grew up with didn't die Saturday, and because you're still in school you're not supposed to have a job.

Save depression for things that really deserve it, like July.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
You could also give it to Dracon. He likes to collect this kind of stuff.
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
I really wish I could think of fear and depression the way you do. "Depression" isn't what hit me when I went back to school, but extreme anxiety. There's a 5 page report that I was supposed to do over the "Winter Break", but yet no one told me a thing about it. Therefore, I'm probably going to fail that class, because it was a "grad. standard". Not to mention the damned freshman always staring at me when I walk down the hall. Ah, yes, the good days of school, huh? I can't wait to get out of school and never see my classmates again.

But back to the subject. SuperSaiyanGokuX, I wish there were more people like you in this world, with such a great and enthusiastic outlook on life.

Well, those are my thoughts

-Chris
In response to Garthor
You must be talking about my depression. You don't even know my life, damnit. You don't know anything about me. And i'll be damned if I'm going to have a snobby, spoiled nerd snorting at me because I'm going through hard times in life. Sure, i'll let people step all over me. But when it comes to my constant pain and suffering, I won't go without saying my word or taking some kind of action.

Teasing me about my depression is like teasing someone because their mother or father died. That's all I'm going to say.

Be glad I don't know you in real life. Because if anyone said that to me in person, I would beat them unconcious.
In response to Garthor
lol
In response to Garthor
You should know better than saying that Garthor. Being rude to newbies that won't listen is one thing, but Dracon has a serious problem thats not hit fault, you should respect that and cut your crap out, at least on that subject.
Boo hoo, cry about it. Just remember when contemplating suicide actions speak louder than words. And if you do it, please ,ake sure i don't get sued for influencing the retarded.
Anything that could happen to me, I'll either live through, or I'll die from (hmmm, I'm being obvious again)...

At the risk of being a wet blanket, I have to note that your philosophy of life seems to leave out any consideration of how much screaming is involved.
In response to Dracon
Why do insist upon dragging your personal problems into the forums? If you didn't tell us about your "depression," then nobody here (unless they knew you in real life) would tease you about it.
Yay, someone who shares my point of view. I feal sorry for people who get depressed easly, but i just cant understand it. I dont think i have been what is consitered "Depressed" a day in my life. I have probibly had as bad if not worse of a life than most of you, but something got me though with no problems. I say "When life thows you a lemon, blow it to peices with a firecracker."
In response to OneFishDown
OneFishDown wrote:
Why do insist upon dragging your personal problems into the forums? If you didn't tell us about your "depression," then nobody here (unless they knew you in real life) would tease you about it.

For real I don't drag my depression into BYOND, in fact I act happy.. just try.
Well, because unlike some people, I have friends on here that actually care about me.

Just because the information is there does not mean they should use it against me. They don't NEED to repsond if they only have negative comments.

-Chris
In response to Dracon
http://www.aim.com/

http://g.msn.com/3GRENUS/3_8100_04?client=1

http://www.byond.com/script/dms.cgi?url=byond:// Polatrite.PagerMaster%23%23version=0

If you have some friends on here that care, they probably have one of the first two links. If they are on BYOND they are capable of using the third.
In response to Toxxy55
Toxxy55 wrote:
Boo hoo, cry about it. Just remember when contemplating suicide actions speak louder than words. And if you do it, please ,ake sure i don't get sued for influencing the retarded.

"contemplating suicide actions?" He didn't say anything about suicide.
OneFishDown wrote:
http://www.aim.com/

http://g.msn.com/3GRENUS/3_8100_04?client=1

http://www.byond.com/script/dms.cgi?url=byond:// Polatrite.PagerMaster%23%23version=0

If you have some friends on here that care, they probably have one of the first two links. If they are on BYOND they are capable of using the third.

So internet friends DON'T count? Wow, Gathor, you might want to re-post with your REAL number of friends *coughzerocough*
Page: 1 2