ID:148844

I'm not near a Master coder but in my mob section in my game...when I press Compile it says
"previous definition"
"duplicate definition"
for every variable...*I will give GM abilities to the first person that can help me fix it!!!
You will need to show the line(s) relevent to the error.
In response to Nadrew
ok here is a sample one...!

------------------------------------------------------------
atom/movable
var
pl
str
int

mob
characters
goku
icon='goku.dmi'
var
pl = 500
str = 50
def = 50
------------------------------------------------------------

and it will say previous definition for the first three and duplicate definition for the last three...
In response to XzeroX
Once a var is defined using var/X, you can just do X, you don't need var.
In response to XzeroX
not another dbz game :(
In response to Soori-99
XzeroX - try removing the second mentioning of 'var' in that snippet of code you provided (don't forget to reformat the tabs used...). That should do the trick I believe.

Soori - you are making yourself out to look like your name: "sorry"... that comment was uncalled for, and certainly does not belong in this forum section...take that flamebait crap to another website please...
In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
XzeroX - try removing the second mentioning of 'var' in that snippet of code you provided (don't forget to reformat the tabs used...). That should do the trick I believe.

Soori - you are making yourself out to look like your name: "sorry"... that comment was uncalled for, and certainly does not belong in this forum section...take that flamebait crap to another website please...

But he is right, we really really dont need another dbz game, any newbies knowledge could be used for the better.