ID:191981

Yo, I would just like to let everyone know,mainly the people who have been buggin me about it (they know who they are), but I got the owner's premission and I plan to completely remake Secret Fusion Chronicles! If you can help in any way (icon making) then let me know. Rely and gimme a few ideas :-).

~Stimulus~
How did you get the code? I am the new owner of it. I have been for awhile now....
In response to Super Sonic 4
Stims had that ages, i used to play it about a month ago
Super Sonic 4 wrote:
How did you get the code? I am the new owner of it. I have been for awhile now....

Ken (NeoHaxor) gave it to me and gave me permission to remake it, and he wanted me to tell you this:

BiSH Dog 14: tell him I fired him from it scince nothing has been done scince I gave it to him
BiSH Dog 14: thus you are new management
BiSH Dog 14: if he has any problems, tell him to talk to me when im not busy :-)

Sorry bud

~Stimulus~

In response to Maz
Now that thats settled...anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
In response to Stimulus
yeh add bosses that yeh can only fight once, like in a seperate Z level that you can only get to once and you get a phat item of something, and remove the pbags and find a better trainign way, ummmmm

add the stop peeps coming in n out, by doing a semi perm key ban if they relogin 5 times

<edit>add clothes that will stay on when flying :D</edit>

=D
:D Add some HUD, since its in most games as of now.

StimulusXIII: oh
StimulusXIII: ummm
StimulusXIII: you can be my icon editor

I'll do mai best XD!! + Add some GM commands to like create bosses and all that junk. Sagas, and make this game more RP like, since training on pbags and shitz is getting old.

Gaining PL
Gaining Cash
Gaining Anything

Make most RP based. Maybe even in game mapping. But this might cause lag :D, once i get my cable modem to start hosint i might host.

Maibe Gms can have a command to make a NPC with a list of icons and edit the NPC's pl and junk to make it more challenging.

Enuf for now cya XD

In response to TakeruMasaki
TakeruMasaki wrote:
:D Add some HUD, since its in most games as of now.

StimulusXIII: oh
StimulusXIII: ummm
StimulusXIII: you can be my icon editor

I'll do mai best XD!! + Add some GM commands to like create bosses and all that junk. Sagas, and make this game more RP like, since training on pbags and shitz is getting old.

Ummm...all your doing is editing icons, but if that makes you feel special then go on and brag about it, lol

~Stimulus~
In response to Stimulus
ohhh =( i wana be an icon editor :D i could make... uhhhh stuff yeh :D

=D
In response to Maz
Oh yea, you...umm... I'll see. But i'll tell you from now its nothing big. All it will be is maybe making more clothes or items for you to buy ect...
In response to Stimulus
ok

=D
In response to TakeruMasaki
mai-B u cun stop tulking about XD, hees mai frend!

<<>>Kubdafakjfa<<>>
In response to Kusanagi
Ummm....what the hell you talking about? lol
In response to Maz
Nuttin personal but that game was bugged quite a bit, try not to let that happen again lol
In response to Ceribral Assassin
I'm glad you brining the game back, do you plan to code the entire thing yourself?
Super Sonic 4 wrote:

Either your lying, or just slow lol, cause we have been playing SFC under Stim's management for about 2 months, now he is deciding to remake it instead of just bug fixing..