ID:192748

This is what I got ;-)

I
No psycho slayer is going to get between you and your right to life. You're an ass-kicker, a charge taker, and if need be, a monster masher. You're level-headed in sticky situations, you trust yout instincts, and you're not afraid to get a little dirty while getting the job done. Simply put, you rock! But don't get carried away. Even though your little brother might act like a creep sometimes, you definately shouldn't be driving stakes through his heart!
Dammmmnnnn, they even got the picture perfect!

<font size="1">Are you a ho? Find out @ She's Crafty</font>

I'm a ghetto ho.

I'm a gold-diggin ho on weeknights.
Of course I would survive a horror movie. I'm like Riley. (I get the only relationship with a good ending on Buffy! WOOHOO! =) )

<font size="1">Which Buffy Guy Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty</font>
I never thought about it, but this does kinda match my characteristics.

--Neo
In response to Sariat

Sariat wrote:
http://shescrafty.bitchy.nu/quizzes/quizzes.html

It says I'd always stay alive.... Booyah idiot people in the movies!
In response to NeoHaxor
I came up as Tara, which is flattering but odd, because I've really got more Anya-ish characteristics. In Empire Records, I came up as Lucas, which is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me.
In response to Lesbian Assassin
I came up as Oz, which makes sense. I try to model myself after Oz :)

For male baddie, I came up as Warren. Bah! I have no flesh!

Taking the girl test, I'm Anya.

Taking the female baddie test, I'm Faith.
In response to Sariat

In response to Creek

<font size="1">Which Action Star Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty</font>

booya im Bond...James Bond
Hmmm... For the death one, I got "Death Becomes You"...and it says that I'd be dead before the first half of the movie was over... It says that I'd be too scared to fight back and I'd get killed...

The only problem is...I answered the questions from the standpoint that nothing really frightens me, so I wouldn't even need to fight back...because there's nothing to be afraid of...

So it's definitely wrong about me... If I had to fight back...I'd be the hero of the movie... Think Jamie Lee Curtis in H2O... I'd grab the nearest weapon and go after the bad guy...instead of letting them come after me...

So that test was definitely wrong...

I got "A Natural Beauty" in the "Style" test... Simply because I never wear any makeup (being a heterosexual male and all)...so I answered them all with whatever answer implied the least of anything...lol

In the honest one... I scored a 23...lol Simply because the brutally honest answers were the funniest, so I picked them...lol

For Empire Records I got Lucas... Sort of fitting... Not the main character (see below)...but the way the description was written fits me perfectly... Pseudo-intellectual...lol By the way... That movie was cool as hell...lol

For the Buffy girl I got:

<font size="1">Which Buff Girl Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty</font>

Extremely perfect... In all things, the main character/hero is my favorite and what I like to emulate...

For action movie star, I got:

<font size="1">Which Action Star Are You? Find out @ She's Crafty</font>

Not bad at all... Although I'd have been fine with Indiana Jones, too...

I got Brian for the My So Called Life character... I hate to admit it... But it fits me fairly well...lol

I'm Brian the Brain from the Breakfast Club... I knew it was coming...and since the questions were so obvious I suppose I could have been anyone I chose to be...but this one fits pretty good... Although I don't crack under pressure...

I engineered my answers to get myself Ferris Bueller in the '80s movie Icon one... I love that movie...lol

I am not a ho...

I got Angel for the Buffy guy one...

And in all reality...he's the one I was hoping for...lol

For Buffy bad guy I got Spike... Not really being a huge fan of the show...I don't really know if he fits me or not...lol I've seen some episodes where it seems as if he's turned to a good guy...or at least less of a bad guy... So I suppose it's fitting... I'm not really bad guy material...lol

All in all a pretty neat site...

In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
Hmmm... For the death one, I got "Death Becomes You"...and it says that I'd be dead before the first half of the movie was over... It says that I'd be too scared to fight back and I'd get killed...

The only problem is...I answered the questions from the standpoint that nothing really frightens me, so I wouldn't even need to fight back...because there's nothing to be afraid of...

So it's definitely wrong about me... If I had to fight back...I'd be the hero of the movie... Think Jamie Lee Curtis in H2O... I'd grab the nearest weapon and go after the bad guy...instead of letting them come after me...

So that test was definitely wrong...

Okay, if you'd grab the nearest weapon and go after the bad guy, why didn't you answer the questions from the standpoint of someone who'd grab a weapon? The test isn't wrong... you are. :P

I got "A Natural Beauty" in the "Style" test... Simply because I never wear any makeup (being a heterosexual male and all)

What does that have to do with anything? Crossdresser != homosexual. The two are mutually exclusive concepts, except insofar as people who have found reason to break out of one of society's molds have less investment in following others. The whole idea that gay men are automatically effeminate (or that effeminate guys are automatically gay) is waaaaay off... I have many gay male acquaintances, most of whom would probably fold you into a neat origami swan if you were to pick a fight with them.

Okay, so they're big macho men who know origami. :P So what?
In response to Lesbian Assassin
Lesbian Assassin wrote:
Okay, if you'd grab the nearest weapon and go after the bad guy, why didn't you answer the questions from the standpoint of someone who'd grab a weapon? The test isn't wrong... you are. :P

I suppose you're right... I wasn't really answering the questions from the POV of actually being in a horror movie... I was answering them as what I'd do in real life... And what that would be is to not be frightened by any of that... The first question, for instance... I'm all alone and hear what sound like footsteps upstairs... I picked the answer that said "Ignore it and go about what I was doing" because that's my best real-life answer... If I'd been answering them on the basis of being in a movie... I'd be the guy who grabs the knife and heads upstairs to investigate...lol

I suppose the title of the quiz itself sort of suggests that you're actually in the horror movie... But I assumed that it was trying to get my real personality to figure out what I'd do if I was in one... I see a difference between the two...and I picked the wrong path...lol

What does that have to do with anything? Crossdresser != homosexual. The two are mutually exclusive concepts, except insofar as people who have found reason to break out of one of society's molds have less investment in following others. The whole idea that gay men are automatically effeminate (or that effeminate guys are automatically gay) is waaaaay off... I have many gay male acquaintances, most of whom would probably fold you into a neat origami swan if you were to pick a fight with them.

Okay, so they're big macho men who know origami. :P So what?

Alright... I agree... It was poor taste on my part... However, I wasn't suggesting that "all homosexual men wear makeup"... I was suggesting that "very> few heterosexual men wear makeup"... It's a slight difference in meaning...

However...in a percentage comparison...I'd be willing to bet quite a lot of money that homosexual men wear makeup more often than heterosexual men... Outside of makeup used in movies or TV or whatnot...

A crossdresser is not necessarily homosexual... However, I'd say there's a very good chance that he is... Or at least "less heterosexual" than the average...
SuperSaiyanGokuX wrote:
I suppose you're right... I wasn't really answering the questions from the POV of actually being in a horror movie... I was answering them as what I'd do in real life... And what that would be is to not be frightened by any of that... The first question, for instance... I'm all alone and hear what sound like footsteps upstairs... I picked the answer that said "Ignore it and go about what I was doing" because that's my best real-life answer... If I'd been answering them on the basis of being in a movie... I'd be the guy who grabs the knife and heads upstairs to investigate...lol

You are supposed to answer as if it were real. If you are in a horror movie, you wouldn't know it (unless you're in Scary Movie). There are homocidal psychotics in real life, and if you ever meet one you aren't going to have a "movie sense" that tells you to react differently. By the way, I answered that I'd ignore the noise upstairs and go on, and I still came out with the "you are alive" answer.
But...Are you a ho?
In response to Sariat
Nope... Not a ho...

That was in that post somewhere... Just one line, though, in that jumbled mess...lol
In response to Shadowdarke
That's what my reasoning was... Answer them as if it were real life... So that's what I did...

Here're my answers, by the way...

It's late at night, you're all alone, and you hear what sounds like footsteps upstairs. You:

decide it's nothing, so you ignore it and keep doing what you're doing.

Your car is parked all the way at the back of a dark, empty parking lot. You:

are oblivious. Hel-lo! Real-life isn't a horror movie.

Your dream boyfriend/girlfriend has:<//B>

killer good looks, like Skeet Ulrich/Rebecca Gayheart.

(alright...so I'm shallow...lol)

When faced with a big decision, you:

find a happy medium between using your head and your heart.

You wake up in the middle of the night and think something or someone is in the room. You:

pull the covers over your head, convincing yourself that you're imagining things.

(This is probably the one that got me... But I wouldn't have done either of the other two answers: "sit upright and ask 'who's there?'", or "jump out of bed, flick the lights on and strike a karate stance"... So this one was the most fitting... Although I wouldn't pull the covers over my head...)

A man calls asking what your favorite scary movie is. You:

use caller ID to bust his freaky ass.

Your car breaks down on the side of a desolate road in the middle of the night. You:

whip out your cell phone and call for help. Duh, this is the electronic age.

Last time you and your friends played with a Ouija board, you:

asked the spirit totally wacked out questions and made fun of your scared friends cause it's all just a bunch of baloney.

See? I don't see any reason that I'd get killed in a movie from the majority of those answers...

Heh... I just took it again... And changed just one answer... Instead of picking the hot girlfriend, I chose the sweet one... And that got me "You are so alive"... Just by changing that one answer...

I suppose it makes sense... Since Rebecca Gayheart was the bad girl in Urban Legends... And Jennifer Love Hewitt was the good girl in I Know What You Did Last Summer... So their respective boyfriends either got killed or didn't get killed... So if I preferred to hang around with the hot chick, I'd be dead... But with the sweet one, I wouldn't...

lol

I wasn't suggesting that "all homosexual men wear makeup"... I was suggesting that "very> few heterosexual men wear makeup"... It's a slight difference in meaning...

Comparatively few men wear makeup, heterosexual or not. Suppose a quiz asked you if you had six fingers on your left hand... another trait few men have. Would you answer, "Being a heterosexual male, that's highly unlikely?"

A crossdresser is not necessarily homosexual... However, I'd say there's a very good chance that he is... Or at least "less heterosexual" than the average...

Only if you start by defining "crossdresser" as a homosexual trait. "How could he not be gay, he's wearing makeup?" I'm not going to sit here and argue with you, if you want to reason by stereotype... this all just goes back to the idea that sexual orientation and gender identity are somehow tied up... that gay men are gay because they want to be women and lesbians are lesbians because we want to be men. People, both heterosexual and homosexual, run the full spectrum from masculinity and femininity... if effeminate gay men and butch lesbians seem to be more visible, it's because you're trained to see effeminacy or butchness as signs that a man or woman is gay, respectively.
Page: 1 2