ID:149958

ok i had this code at once but i lost it and cant find were i found it at. but it made it so anything that was there on ther server load and is kills comes back 10 or 20 sec later, like i sed i had this code but at some unknown time it got deleted. does anyone know how to do it?
hey not fair :"( i moved it and you didnt answer. :"( :"( :"(
In response to Scoobert
Scoobert wrote:
hey not fair :"( i moved it and you didnt answer. :"( :"( :"(

Sorry dude. No clue. All I did for my games with respawning is making all mobs goto the death place. You could use the del(src) after they die or something. Sorry, I'm no help. Wait for someone really good at coding to come or something.
Scoobert wrote:
ok i had this code at once but i lost it and cant find were i found it at. but it made it so anything that was there on ther server load and is kills comes back 10 or 20 sec later, like i sed i had this code but at some unknown time it got deleted. does anyone know how to do it?

Oh thanks! im the one who gave you that code, and you dont remember me?!?!?! I'll tell it to you again as soon as i get my name back! until then :'( sorry no help

~dbz73~
In response to Anti-dbz73
ya i know you told me i was just playing dumb with it, but i added the enemy attacing thing and it got deleted
In response to Anti-dbz73
hey why airnt you on? I havent seen you or dyno on latly.
In response to Scoobert
I didn't say I would help, I just said I wouldn't until you moved it.
In response to Nadrew
meany **sniff** **sniff***