ID:258917

I really don't like posting any work on here, but I just wanted to show you guys some little thing I'm working on. It's not too serious. Lol. I got bored this morning, and I'm gonna post what I have on it so far for you guys to see it. You all may CONSTRUCTIVELY Critique it if you want. It is HIGHLY encouraged here :).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Really? No one has any C&C?...or at least any comments? Wow... :/
In response to ShadowiceTeam
Lol, its cute but very goregasmic? xD? i dunno didnt really have much to say about it so never responded, definitely look's great though.
In response to Aeon Games Inc
Lol, okay haha. I never heard that word before, lol. "Goregasmic" lol.
In response to ShadowiceTeam
You are talking about the overlays? The actual base looks like that one that's on a free resource site.
ShadowiceTeam wrote:
I really don't like posting any work on here, but I just wanted to show you guys some little thing I'm working on. It's not too serious. Lol. I got bored this morning, and I'm gonna post what I have on it so far for you guys to see it. You all may CONSTRUCTIVELY Critique it if you want. It is HIGHLY encouraged here :).

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If its highly encouraged here to critique ide highly recommend you state that your using free resource bases before posting or I'm gonna assume your stealing sprites =P
In response to LethalExistence
I'm taking it you guys weren't around when the whole "Breeze Revolution" thing was going on do you? I sort of thought everyone knew about me and Breeze :/. True, these are free resources, but I decided to join them instead. So they already know about this project in the works.

Anyway, well these are Breeze Sprites. I joined this Breeze Revolution, so I could help improve my pixel art skills, and because it's pretty interesting for a style. So I joined up and worked with them. I found this site, and decided to put my skills to a test and actually animate them myself to make a game. That's pretty much what this is :/. Me working with the pixel art for the Breeze Style to make an actual game. I made the clothing by myself (As well as the dead sprite lol), and got the hairstyle for the guy in the red from a reference. Pretty much just grew his hair longer.

Lol, I just wanted to know if there was anything that you guys saw could use some work, as far as the pixel work. Like, what should I have done different from this small little mock up?