Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
now some people have called me a rager, But the fact is I never make any aguement or report any bug/glitch or anything what so ever without factual proof of it.

Rage? maybe but rage or not facts are facts.

And the fact is the current mod/admins are enforceing rules completely different now than they did a year ago on cosabs. Now its more of game where you are only heard if the mods/admin like u. And if mods dont like something they ban it. (one example : Anko's death sub, has been allowed since it was put in over a years time, and i really dont play her so this is not a bias opion Im just useing a factual example of how things have changed) Also the New Locked charaters Zerok is adding in is decreaseing the "fun" value of f2p players which make up the majority of the playerbase i might add. Why? Bc they cant fight 1v1 with most reg charaters. Cosabs has lost sight of this being a game, and thats why I was pissed enough to leave. There has never been good balance but in the past every charater had a chance to win against another, now it doesnt. People cry support charater or ect nonsence but really thats not the case. Bc there there are games and tournys that are 1v1 thus a support charaters cant be used, And in conclusion I'd wager if you placed it down on two list the support charaters would make up 60% of more of the charaters. 80% if u add underpowered due to the more Op charaters on that same list. And ramii im not trying to attack you, I really dont care if you like me or not, I was simply being a good player and reporting stuff that is wrong with cosabs. Im sorry that the mods that were reported are so liked by other mods but that doesnt exempt them from responibilitys. Nor does a group of mods desideing something is cheap and banning it. Cosabs used to have rules on mutes and bans that were stritly followed and the game ran smoothly with few people breaking the rules and few bans, Now it has bans almost daily on charaters/people and mods pushing their weight around if you cant see that your blind. Just think back to a year ago and really ask yourself what really changed to cause all this.
SSK,you called silky an abuser just because he annouced "Where is your clam?"? and if you dont like cosab's system now its better for you to leave cuz zerok aint gonna even read this long damn post.

And yay for the first commenter on the 101'th page
Would u guys stop arguing on the damn cosab page? Do that shit in messages you been arguing for weeks damn.
And SSK will you please just shut the fuck up stop bitching bout the mod's and stop trying to battle with them cause that's a battle that u have a 2% chance of winning
there gonna keep running players off with noob bickering and its bad that the mods respond to the bickering,= no players sooner then u think with things like dragon universe being relisted. keep the commandments of jesus and live long but rush into battle without your teamates and u will surly die.prolog sayings of <vapor method rikudo jesus >
oh yes it will be the bickering and totally not the abuse that causes players to keep running away? LOL
SSK, yu being a non member might be the reason I didn't receive yur message. The issue yu brought up though was told to me by someone else and was resolved by me.
Sure there have been newer staff added within the year, but most of the players like them and have no problem.
yes cuz being liked is more important than doing a good job on cosab LOL
Watchu meeeeeeean im a nice mod and as for you SSk saying locks ruin p2w http://puu.sh/8iecP
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:

If a mod isn't doing a good job they won't be liked silly.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Dwice wrote:

wrong, if a mod abuses against somebody else or somebody you dislike i doubt that changes your opinion of said person
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
RedRamii wrote:
Dwice wrote:

wrong, if a mod abuses against somebody else or somebody you dislike i doubt that changes your opinion of said person

How many times should we tell you,even though you say mods abuses their verbs,you should be able to provide proof with that instead of randomly saying "He abuses mod verbs!Take away his mod verbs!". that is why people think your a spammer,rager,liar,ect retard.
you people stil on about this shit just stop arguing with dwice gdi.
Hey guys, I'm here to end all arguments lol. Yes it may be true that GMs who do their jobs won't be liked, even if they were well-liked before they became one. But this doesn't mean you can't learn to like them :D So quit your whining and deal with it, even I do when I see an ass in chat.
Everybody complains about locks like they're immortal
In response to Jadomaster
Jadomaster wrote:
Everybody complains about locks like they're immortal

not immortal.. just ruin the fun with OVER POWERED and OVER KILL jutsu -_-
Maybe it just skill.
In response to DarkNinjaNaut
DarkNinjaNaut wrote:
Maybe it just skill.

yes cuz being able to nearly spam ohkos with no side effects really is skill?
Skill+Overpowered, you just gotta press 1 jutsu with either rikudo Obito or Rikudo Madara to kil, dem ohkos are no joke.
In response to Moh_hassan
Moh_hassan wrote:
Skill+Overpowered, you just gotta press 1 jutsu with either rikudo Obito or Rikudo Madara to kil, dem ohkos are no joke.

yes yes cuz being able to use something has absorbing shields and almost only ohkos like rikudo madara... takes TONS of skill -_-
I think its a struggle. Maybe it takes skill to defeat that opponent

Page: 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116 117