Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops

by Zerok Kaiba
Naruto, Call Of Shinobi: Anbu Blackops
War is a-foot! Heroes, Villains, Akatsuki. Choose your side in this new original Naruto Sidescroller!
Honest rage*.
That's coming from all of COSAB, not me so no point in trying to disagree with it lol.
some_text

some_text

some_text

The image:
just take a look at the comment section on naruto way of the shinobi and just look at what good comment will do for your player base ,that game is on the first page,i made a goood marketing comment for that game cause it was there when i first joined byond 4 years ago and its still here going on 5 years,it has good game play and its totally free. this game is by far the best side scroller naruto game on byond but u got to pay and put up with trolls and they troll away players.
the most oped characters can win battles but weak heals can win wars prolog sayings from<mecha baby mode rikudo jesus>
Cheers to 100 pages of COSAB.
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
Thehumandog wrote:
~ For those who dont know,Dwice = D + twice. ~

sure i say soemthing to somebody not even half as fucking bullshit as that i get muted/yelled at he does it staff don't do shit don't say shit anything to him why? oh yea cuz he licks your ass holes for you douche bag staff

And? What, are you homophobic?

Searchimg Bubba5444 comes up with over 10 pages on Google? I'M THE COOLEST DUDE EVER! YAAAAY
Lol,Bubba i beated yur reccord.try searching for ma name and yu find more than 30 pages JS
taw is an abusive fag remove his verbs -_-
Thats what she said....
funny how yatsuckadick bans me for pointing out valid reasons for honest nerfs cuz i "complain" when pointing out reasons which his immature childish ass can't tell the difference between for some god forsaken reason that idiot's mother allows him online and staff get to abuse all day and nothing i honestly hope someone who has nothing better to do spam ddos every server cuz your staff are made up of mostly shitty abusive immature kids and the coder is a bias cock sucker
I DON'T THINK I NEED
ANYBODY ELSE
WHEN I THINK ABOUT DWICE
I BAN HIM WELL
Dwice I warned yu sooo many times in 1 day it's not even funny. Everyone on the server wanted yu muted when I was on yet I constantly warned yu without even muting yu. I finally let the mods mute yu when yu refused to listen to anything I say with a reply of 'Suck dick' even though I never even swore at yu lol.
Stay banned now.
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
Dwice I warned yu sooo many times in 1 day it's not even funny. Everyone on the server wanted yu muted when I was on yet I constantly warned yu without even muting yu. I finally let the mods mute yu when yu refused to listen to anything I say with a reply of 'Suck dick' even though I never even swore at yu lol.
Stay banned now.

abusive staff, but im supose to listen? i could be nice as fuck and people start shit and than cry for me to get muted so y'kno what fuck you and fuck them don't like how people act but you really don't give a bitch any other choice but to snap at your throat so why play nice when it hardly lasts cuz of children who want to try to push my buttons than cry for me to get muted if i deffend myself?
Dwice just drop it and quit u cant win the arguement ramii said i failed to report abuse when it was clearly already posted on the forms and sent to his pager. So admins dont care on this game anymore its obiouse
SSK, once again, yur making stuff up. I've never ignored a page, if I receive it, I always reply.
ssk thats not true they care about the thoughts of people who pay but i doubt normal player's opinions are given a fuck or two about
Dwice; Any reason admins are abusive besides "I complained for nerfs, then they muted me!", because ofc they would mute you. It would get annoying to seeing 100000 lines of "NERF THIS!"; And the players probably wanted you muted as well. If it needs a nerf, it will get a nerf. And if you do complain, talk to Zerok, or post it bloody once or twice.
In response to Dwice
Dwice wrote:
RedRamii wrote:
Stay banned now.

abusive staff, but im supose to listen? i could be nice as fuck and people start shit and than cry for me to get muted so y'kno what fuck you and fuck them don't like how people act but you really don't give a bitch any other choice but to snap at your throat so why play nice when it hardly lasts cuz of children who want to try to push my buttons than cry for me to get muted if i deffend myself?

LoL Dwice can get nice as fuck if he's unbanned.Once Dwice said "Dx is the only good one around here.". Gay much?
In response to Thehumandog
Thehumandog wrote:
LoL Dwice can get nice as fuck if he's unbanned.Once Dwice said "Dx is the only good one around here.". Gay much?

eh not the only "good one" but one of the few? maybe the only hard to remember when i just wake up but still he's better than your bitch ass..

and bubba it was abuse plain and simple and no i wasn't talking about the mute spam he did cuz i called the prick on his abuse -_-
In response to RedRamii
RedRamii wrote:
SSK, once again, yur making stuff up. I've never ignored a page, if I receive it, I always reply.

Redsilky abuseing mod rank
RedSilkyChicken Announces: mizukage where is your clam? Orochimaru (SSK)(Lvl.21 Jounin) says: shit..... 2nd Mizukage …
SSK
Apr 15, 12:24 am
SSK
Apr 15, 12:27 am
General

Only replys are mine lie to someone else ramii also notice how old this is, and the next one posted has no replys and is about you telling me to shut up on bro chat. there is also another on these very forms about a host abuse there in again no replys from you. You say u never ignore and always reply. But just there is factualy proof dateing back to april.. same time i quit cosabs i might add that u never replied to.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117